Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Rip wave runners if true
61FAF467-E7CA-4835-A5C7-96E2E105FF6C.jpeg
The allotment screams leftover stock. The less popular pairs have the highest numbers. I’ll shoot my shot but I’m expecting to come out empty handed.

Not shocked at the wave runner stock, these are pairs Adidas has left over. The new pairs of Wave Runners SHOULD be made in plenty.

Yeezy Day already lookin' HELLA depressing.

No way that stock list is real. By all accounts the Waves are new production. Zero chance they release them at the new price with that little stock. :lol: Adidas does dumb ****, but I don’t think they’re that stupid.

I believe people received used pairs during the first Yeezy Day, so I'm inclined to believe these are returned/unsold pairs that were kept in the warehouse.

I believe people received used pairs during the first Yeezy Day, so I'm inclined to believe these are returned/unsold pairs that were kept in the warehouse.

Most folks who are connected to sources have said that the Wave stock will be good and that they’re new production. Take it for what it’s worth. I have no doubt some pairs will be returns, but they’ve been talking about the Waves returning in August for damn near half a year now. I have a hard time believing that info would “leak” for less than 1k pairs.

Guess we’ll find out mañana. Either way shenanigans will ensue and I’m here for it. :lol:

No way that stock list is real. By all accounts the Waves are new production. Zero chance they release them at the new price with that little stock. :lol: Adidas does dumb ****, but I don’t think they’re that stupid.
I don’t really believe it either but man some of these stock lists that have been surfacing have been feeling legit as hell lol

I don’t really believe it either but man some of these stock lists that have been surfacing have been feeling legit as hell lol

Thing is anybody can easily just make up some believable looking numbers to make their group seem like they have more inside info than another group, and nobody can come in and prove those numbers are incorrect. Adidas is not going to step in and say, "Your numbers are wrong."

Yeezy Day are leftover pairs. Hence, why the Waverunners still being $300. I read about a wider release for the Waverunners later on in August as well. But why would they sell it at $240, when they know they can sell it at $300 after multiple restocks? Unless the 'new' production is made with cheeper materials, which again they could still sell at $300; and it would still sell out.

Yeezy Day are leftover pairs. Hence, why the Waverunners still being $300. I read about a wider release for the Waverunners later on in August as well. But why would they sell it at $240, when they know they can sell it at $300 after multiple restocks? Unless the 'new' production is made with cheeper materials, which again they could still sell at $300; and it would still sell out.

Yeah I honestly believe they cut the price down to $240 since most of the non-Wave CWs of 700s weren’t moving at $300 retail and would end up being discounted, as a result (source: bought a bunch of 700s on discount in 2018-2019). Since Adidas clearly doesn’t want Yeezys to be discounted as the brand is there to build hype, they seemingly cut the price and potentially stock as well.

The 700 model was reduced to $240 across the board. I have a very hard time believing they’d keep one colorway at $300. By your logic why would they make any 700 $240 when they consistently sell out?

Anything is possible with adidas,so I guess we’ll see. But I’d be surprised to see Waves at the $300 price point tomorrow.

Yeah that list is missing more than half of what were are getting tomorrow in terms of the model mix.

Wish I knew the time for Wave Runners. Don't really need anything else that's releasing besides Waves.

Hope it releases on the regular Adidas website and not Yeezy Supply or Confirmed.

I want a pair of Wave Runners or Magnets.

I want a pair of slides for my wife.

I want a pair of runners.

I want a pair of Zebras or any other striped pair.

Speaking it into existence.
Keep this playing in the background everywhere you go.

Anyone else getting an “Unknown Error: Error 4457” when trying to participate in Foam Runner on Confirmed?

Back
Top Bottom