• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I had to take over since you retired lmaoo

respect, g

3CDB1B6F-278E-4EB8-98B5-F8E5237007D4.jpeg

So what is everyone’s consensus on how easy the blue aliens will be? It’s the first yeezy I’ve wanted since the last blk/red V2 restock. I know every other 380 has sat. Got a feeling it ain’t gonna be quite the same with these.
They’re $40-$50 over retail in some sizes, this will likely be one of those drops where you’ll see a lot of people accidentally cop 3-4 pairs.

Honestly, if you want some FOAM RUNNERS you'll probably eventually get them easily since they are releasing a bunch of them. Look at what happened to the 350v2s. Adidas kept releasing colorways that people just moved on to the next thing because the hype wasn't there anymore. Pairs were even seen just sitting in stores.

Plus, these are being manufactured in China now instead of the US (or was it Germany?) like the OG pair. So I fully expect Adidas to start flooding the market with more colorways.

Also.. are the foams thats dropping on gap gonna be the same ones as the sands that just restocked?

Attachments

• E2JF0SAWQBIy3yn.jpeg
    E2JF0SAWQBIy3yn.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 553
I understand for the flip, there’s a lot of shoes ppl want to flip but in terms of wearability I don’t see ppl with them. Maybe I just wrote em all off because the hype made em unattainable unless you spend an ungodly amount. That and your average hype beast or consumer might have a different time pulling fits off

I think he meant in the traditional sense of having shoes, which is wearing them. :wink:

Ok guys, hehe...

Also.. are the foams thats dropping on gap gonna be the same ones as the sands that just restocked?

The price has be a place holder. “Everything “ can’t be $50.

I don’t get these Foam Runners. I see people on social media hitting on everything from adults to infants. Some hitting both colorways on CONFIRMED. And a lot of others getting nothing. Makes no sense. To make it fair they should only allow one raffle win per person for CONFIRMED. I’m surprised I hit on CONFIRMED and YS for the other colorway. The last time I hit on YS was the Waverunner restock. Other than that, it’s been the waiting room of death.

Wanted some Foam Runners but that's too much to ask for apparently. ******* Confirmed and YS.

How hard the Blue Aliens gonna be tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom