Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I’ve never understood why when you ask people who live in the OC where they live they never state the city. It’s “oh I live in Orange County.” People in surrounding counties state the city the live in. They don’t say “oh I live in LA or Ventura County.”

That’s a good point. Maybe they wish for some Level of anonymity? HB here.

never got a shipping email for my last pair and they just showed up today
Hnguy4, What/where does the box say the pkg is from? Regarding your YS pkg that didn' have shipping info.

Gotta have someone check to see if the pkg already arrived or not.

I’ve never understood why when you ask people who live in the OC where they live they never state the city. It’s “oh I live in Orange County.” People in surrounding counties state the city the live in. They don’t say “oh I live in LA or Ventura County.”

I live in a :emoji_tangerine: within another :emoji_tangerine:.

YS best place to cop. Adc trash with the new queue system.
I love ADC and YS for Yeezy drops. I feel like its a guarantee on both. However friday morning I tried to get the NMDs on ADC and I couldnt understand why it was i had to wait in a queue without hitting refresh just to be redirected to a product page asking me if I wanted email updates for the release. I will take splash for Yeezys over that anyday

Seriously, good cop right there. Hell I'm fine with $140, still cheaper than YS lol (CAli taxes put it up to $155ish)

THANK YOU!

upload_2018-3-17_17-32-4.png

Anyone else receive their ADC 700s and still have not had the charge go thru? Im hoping they forget about me

TRASH Adidas. Haven't ordered a "hyped" drop from them in ages. It said my payment failed 3 times so I had to go back and choose my size and do it all again and I got the same message. 5 minutes later, 3 confirmation mails came from ADC...

I love ADC and YS for Yeezy drops. I feel like its a guarantee on both. However friday morning I tried to get the NMDs on ADC and I couldnt understand why it was i had to wait in a queue without hitting refresh just to be redirected to a product page asking me if I wanted email updates for the release. I will take splash for Yeezys over that anyday

More Yeezys created than HuNMDs.... by a lot. That's why it seems easier.

Combine that with the fact that the same crowd who go for the Yeezys are most likely the same crowd who go for the HuNMDs so you will end up with a very tough release.

Sitting out for the Powerphases

Hope everyone who wants them cops. Shouldn't be too difficult of a release

More Yeezys created than HuNMDs.... by a lot. That's why it seems easier.

Combine that with the fact that the same crowd who go for the Yeezys are most likely the same crowd who go for the HuNMDs so you will end up with a very tough release.
The whole release/queue system is unorganized for non yeezy drops on ADC. With Yeezy releases i know im gonna splash, verify im human, select size, and hopefully checkout.

Man I hope ys puts up a password page today. I hate having to sit next to my phone waiting. Was hoping it be like the gray pair and I'd wake up to them sitting. These will probably show up before my 700s

Attachments

• IMG_3667.JPG
    IMG_3667.JPG
    229.4 KB · Views: 21
Powerphases be sitting, still bought a pair off ADC. They´re really comfy shoes though leather quaility and construction is pretty bad, even for the price.

Back
Top Bottom