Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
$225 Mr Porter Qntms came in! I’m really digging the extra padding and the extended collar height. I think I like the lifestyle primeknit better but I like the Basketball Silhouette better. Over all they’re both dope shoes. Once I’m done rubbing through the Lifestyle I’ll move onto these.
994F199D-D88B-4BF7-A6F1-9F5DAE190A68.jpeg
1A9C84B3-D4DB-41B1-BF7E-0A48F4B51988.jpeg
0F2CCC87-69D6-4C65-A8E8-B7442412FFA7.jpeg

speaking of lifestyle, did this happen to anyone with wear? I’m not sure if it’s the way I’m walking or maybe the cuff on my pants but something is wearing away that upper layer along the crease.
It doesn’t bother me but I’m a littler surprised to see it. On the outside ankle of both shoes.

4018B7C9-5F01-43AA-BE08-25636ADE647A.jpeg

$225 Mr Porter Qntms came in! I’m really digging the extra padding and the extended collar height. I think I like the lifestyle primeknit better but I like the Basketball Silhouette better. Over all they’re both dope shoes. Once I’m done rubbing through the Lifestyle I’ll move onto these.
994F199D-D88B-4BF7-A6F1-9F5DAE190A68.jpeg
1A9C84B3-D4DB-41B1-BF7E-0A48F4B51988.jpeg
0F2CCC87-69D6-4C65-A8E8-B7442412FFA7.jpeg

speaking of lifestyle, did this happen to anyone with wear? I’m not sure if it’s the way I’m walking or maybe the cuff on my pants but something is wearing away that upper layer along the crease.
It doesn’t bother me but I’m a littler surprised to see it. On the outside ankle of both shoes.

4018B7C9-5F01-43AA-BE08-25636ADE647A.jpeg
medial ankle on my lifestyle pair has a smaller version of this going on from wearing with denim

I have to go .5 up in 380 - 12.5 or bust. Can't get my foot past that collar in a size 12, found out with my first delivered pair of Blue Oats. Have not UNDS a pair yet tho. 12.5 felt great just trying on...

For 350, when I have to, I can go .5 down (11.5) and rock them comfortably without the insole where as the 12.5 is a boat. Found out with the Yecheil.

Now you guys are making me a bit concerned about the 380. I don't need another Yeezy UNDS disappointment like the QTNM LS. That really burned...

FYI - Confirmed is back up for Creams, payment verfiication was slow but it went thru.

. 3809A47F-285B-4AD4-AAAB-EB793AB15B2B.png

how to get confirmed boss?

I've been wanting some 500 lows in multi colors, similar to new balance colors. I made a bunch of photoshops for fun too. Now they are making them in multi colors and they go way overboard imo. They're not bad, but I'm a little disappointed that they went from monochrome to crazy. I'm hoping for something a little bit in between. 500 lows that have only 2-3 colors look awesome to me.

I don’t know what they did with the BSKTBL compared to the lifestyle joints, but outta the box they are waaaaaay more comfortable. They really feel like two completely different shoes. Zero regrets about selling the QNTMs, although I’m not 100% in love with the tight *** collar on the bballs.

I don’t know what they did with the BSKTBL compared to the lifestyle joints, but outta the box they are waaaaaay more comfortable. They really feel like two completely different shoes. Zero regrets about selling the QNTMs, although I’m not 100% in love with the tight *** collar on the bballs.

It’s all the support. Every panel on the basketballs has padding or some sort of structure/stability that the lifestyles don’t. I didn’t realize how different they were until I had them side by side. All that said I think lifestyle still look a good deal better. Something about the knit upper just just looks better. Basketballs are the superior shoe overall for sure though.

It’s all the support. Every panel on the basketballs has padding or some sort of structure/stability that the lifestyles don’t. I didn’t realize how different they were until I had them side by side. All that said I think lifestyle still look a good deal better. Something about the knit upper just just looks better. Basketballs are the superior shoe overall for sure though.

It’s wild that even with the padding they fit way better than the QNTMs, at least for me. QNTMs were crazy snug, almost to the point of going up a half size.

Personally I’m digging the bballs more. Love, love, love the visible texture and depth that the cage brings to the shoe. You really can’t go wrong with either though.

Is the comfort on OG QNTM's tolerable? Am deciding which pair to cop as my first pair. Someone on here said that they are uncomfortable. But yes, I agree they do look better to me imo which is why I'm leaning towards Lifestyle version.

Is the comfort on OG QNTM's tolerable? Am deciding which pair to cop as my first pair. Someone on here said that they are uncomfortable. But yes, I agree they do look better to me imo which is why I'm leaning towards Lifestyle version.

theyre not the most comfortable Yeezys of all time but I wouldn’t say they’re uncomfortable. I wear mine for hours at a time. Once they break in theyre Good to go

It’s wild that even with the padding they fit way better than the QNTMs, at least for me. QNTMs were crazy snug, almost to the point of going up a half size.

Personally I’m digging the bballs more. Love, love, love the visible texture and depth that the cage brings to the shoe. You really can’t go wrong with either though.

its like the whole upper of the shoe is just different

If the creams were actually majority cream and not blueish gray with 3 tiny cream panels, I'd be going for them.

As is the shoe looks mismatched, so it's a pass

My ash blues finally showed up. I’d forgotten about them and when I got a text by fedex saying it was from adidas I kept thinking wtf could that be? Then my son opened it and took pics and I realized damn it’s the ash blues.

Back
Top Bottom