• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Not even possible lol
It's definitely possible lol I can't do 380s personally cause I don't like the look. However of the 2 pairs I've tried one was TTS (calcites) and my onyx rf are my 350 size; both feel like they were made for people without toes IMO they're brutal not even worth trying to break in & loosen up.

Yeah I'm trying to sell my aliens just for that reason

The resale is so disappointing though

I have to go .5 up in 380 - 12.5 or bust. Can't get my foot past that collar in a size 12, found out with my first delivered pair of Blue Oats. Have not UNDS a pair yet tho. 12.5 felt great just trying on...

For 350, when I have to, I can go .5 down (11.5) and rock them comfortably without the insole where as the 12.5 is a boat. Found out with the Yecheil.

Now you guys are making me a bit concerned about the 380. I don't need another Yeezy UNDS disappointment like the QTNM LS. That really burned...

FYI - Confirmed is back up for Creams, payment verfiication was slow but it went thru.

. 3809A47F-285B-4AD4-AAAB-EB793AB15B2B.png

It's definitely possible lol I can't do 380s personally cause I don't like the look. However of the 2 pairs I've tried one was TTS (calcites) and my onyx rf are my 350 size; both feel like they were made for people without toes IMO they're brutal not even worth trying to break in & loosen up.

For me it's the newer 380s. I have the Mists and they fit great. The Calcites are a little snug. I'm ready to drop some money on some Aliens to find out if I'm right.

The Zyons I just received from Confirmed fit a half size bigger than all my other 350s :emoji_confused:

It's not just tighter fabric. The sole is longer when put next to others.

torn on what size to enter for the creams. I don't have any v2 700s but I remember trying on a tephra last year and the 11.5 felt like it fit like all my size 12 700s.

Anybody else QNTM basketballs fit big or is it just me? I usually wear a 9 in 350 v2 so maybe I should've got a 8.5. I'm thinking even a double insole might not even help

Cream V2s are dope, but man when you compare em side by side with the Statics.....

Makes me want to just spring the extra $$ for the Statics. I hate settling.
I don't think u can go wrong w/ those creams. I don't view them as consolation prize for the statics or nothing like that. They're just as nice, imo. They are unnecessary though.

These mesh 350 V2s look absolutely hideous.. what are they thinking?

0B56D044-B802-4DA2-BF7A-8676097AA25C.png

BAE2DF49-E17A-4B6E-9E96-25E4D9BA8D55.png

Wouldn’t be surprised if these hit discount, they look so cheaply made in comparison to primeknit 350s.

On the flip side, I have more 350s than I’ll ever need so I’m not exactly in the market for any more.

I only have 2 pairs of 350s - Beluga 1.0 and Frozen Yellows. It's not a model I care much for with all the other Yeezy sneakers out but I actually think the new ones look pretty cool.

Cream V2s are dope, but man when you compare em side by side with the Statics.....

Makes me want to just spring the extra $$ for the Statics. I hate settling.

Based on what happened with Zebras, Semifrozen Yellows, Breds, Waves, and QNTMs, I’d hold off on paying resell since I’m sure they’ll restock/retro them soon enough. Just my 2 cents though.

I d
Based on what happened with Zebras, Semifrozen Yellows, Breds, Waves, and QNTMs, I’d hold off on paying resell since I’m sure they’ll restock/retro them soon enough. Just my 2 cents though.

Only problem with that is the only OG colorway to re-release was the Wave Runners. All other other OG colorways never had any official re-release.

I d

Only problem with that is the only OG colorway to re-release was the Wave Runners. All other other OG colorways never had any official re-release.
Haven’t paid resale on a yeezy in minute. Not needed when you got shoes like safflower, alvah, calcite, cinder, etc. I’ll take my “good enough” colorways and save.

Back
Top Bottom