Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Incase anyone needs a comparison on these verse the aliens.
740B4055-7DDD-4DC1-8D92-17DF9422A9EC.jpeg
I still like Aliens better...they stand out more. But do wish I had some Calcites on the way to me lol

Got my 380 this morning and it's my first pair of 380s. I don't remember anyone saying how awkward it is to put on. The collar area is very stiff and really have to force your foot in.

My overall impression with the 380 is they're comfortable, more than the 350 and the glow on the Calcites is crazy but the price point for me is too much. They also only look good with certains types of pants, mainly light colored joggers and that's not my go to.

Got my 380 this morning and it's my first pair of 380s. I don't remember anyone saying how awkward it is to put on. The collar area is very stiff and really have to force your foot in.

My overall impression with the 380 is they're comfortable, more than the 350 and the glow on the Calcites is crazy but the price point for me is too much. They also only look good with certains types of pants, mainly light colored joggers and that's not my go to.

Yeah I can't purchase my 350/QNTM size because of the collar... Not sure if it might loosen up over time but luckily the 12.5's fit perfect.

Are these slides legit soot.

Seller got em from END. Box tags look a bit different then other's reason I ask

Attachments

• 4D4A6A2C-8A9D-49C6-AA95-C280A5D9B669.jpeg
    4D4A6A2C-8A9D-49C6-AA95-C280A5D9B669.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 593
Just Incase you are looking for a pair and missed out

**** notre

How hard is it to remove the soles from 380s thinking bout getting peppers and switching the soles with the mist and then dyeing the peppers red.....

How hard is it to remove the soles from 380s thinking bout getting peppers and switching the soles with the mist and then dyeing the peppers red.....
In theory not hard but the shoe is elastic and will shrink so I’m not sure if you will end up using the same size sole. It’s pretty hard to dye adidas knit so you will need to paint it.

You’ll likely have to detach the PK from inside of the shoe, which you’ll have to do carefully so as not to rip it. Definitely not “easy” per se but definitely doable.

In theory not hard but the shoe is elastic and will shrink so I’m not sure if you will end up using the same size sole. It’s pretty hard to dye adidas knit so you will need to paint it.

The videos make it look easy but I def had a hard time dying my creams to red, though I question if I did it right in the first place :lol: hopefully it doesn't shrink to much, I'll keep everyone posted on the progress after I grab some peppers

The videos make it look easy but I def had a hard time dying my creams to red, though I question if I did it right in the first place :lol: hopefully it doesn't shrink to much, I'll keep everyone posted on the progress after I grab some peppers
I’ve done it I’d say paint the knit 7871BA8E-6B31-4175-ADF2-4DCC3CCC9362.jpeg
Swapping soles might be harder since the shoe shrinks and you usually have to go with a smaller sole like this sz 9 attached to a 7.5
61D5846F-2D80-43B4-9AFD-A9BB7F1D509F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom