Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
For those that struck out on the foams runners..
6382DC54-E18F-484E-9D49-0A93B96B1746.jpeg

Kfc crocs>foams
😂

Still debating if i should cop zyons on resell

I would wait. There's still pairs that are in transit to people. It's not crazy prices right now but the market hasn't hit max saturation yet. Resell prices still gonna go down a bit.

Love the Zyon... Just opened them about an hour ago... will be scooping a 2nd during the yeezy break.

Pulled the trigger semi-locally for $300 shipped. These pics have me confident I’m gonna love them and if I don’t I’m pretty sure I can easily get my $$$ back eventually by reselling.

The entire shoe is an abstract zoo. Pass because of the patch on the pattern??? :rofl:
Come on now. Salty af I struck out but those are niceeee!
I just dread the day em soles start color shifting. Hey might transform the pair to a whole new cw lol.

Is anyone still waiting for their Zyons to be shipped from adidas? Mine says,waiting to be packed since July 18th.Starting to get worried

Come on now. Salty af I struck out but those are niceeee!
I just dread the day em soles start color shifting. Hey might transform the pair to a whole new cw lol.

Oh I like them. Didn’t try for them though. I’m down to 2 pair of 350’s now that I wear, and I’m probably out on anymore of them. Might have to make an exception on the Bred’s tho. 8)

Now that I have a pair of zyons, I have to agree with some folks in here that they’re not as nice in person as in pictures. Definitely offing mine to someone who really wants them.

zebras still the only necessary v2 in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom