Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I'm a really big fan of the MNVN. It needs to be produced in mass quantities to fulfill it's purpose as a shoe you put on to run around town without giving them a second thought.

Also, and this is kind of whacked out to me - but I scuffed the reflective "700" script on the side of my Phosphors really badly on the right and left shoe (slipped climbing up some giant levy rocks attempting to break up a drunken brawl). There were deep gouges in the material and after a few wears it filled itself in.

TLDR: shoe has very modern self healing properties.

I got the Bones (DS). They dope, but I'm looking for a somebody to trade me the oranges for those. Hoping that in the Fall when people start posting dope outfits in the Bones, it'll drive the value up a little more

Either that or I'll just sell them on StockX / GOAT and pay the difference for the Oranges before that stock really dry up and the prices get crazier. Either way. I need those orange joints.

I got the Bones (DS). They dope, but I'm looking for a somebody to trade me the oranges for those. Hoping that in the Fall when people start posting dope outfits in the Bones, it'll drive the value up a little more

Either that or I'll just sell them on StockX / GOAT and pay the difference for the Oranges before that stock really dry up and the prices get crazier. Either way. I need those orange joints.

The oranges are crazy, I sort of accepted that I'd never get a pair when I got the Phosphors- though they don't scratch the itch I hoped they would.

I too need those orange joints.

I'm a really big fan of the MNVN. It needs to be produced in mass quantities to fulfill it's purpose as a shoe you put on to run around town without giving them a second thought.

Also, and this is kind of whacked out to me - but I scuffed the reflective "700" script on the side of my Phosphors really badly on the right and left shoe (slipped climbing up some giant levy rocks attempting to break up a drunken brawl). There were deep gouges in the material and after a few wears it filled itself in.

TLDR: shoe has very modern self healing properties.

MNVNs are fire as hell

The oranges are crazy, I sort of accepted that I'd never get a pair when I got the Phosphors- though they don't scratch the itch I hoped they would.

I too need those orange joints.

Same. Bones ain't scratch that itch.

It's possible. I'm just being lazy. I just have to keep a better eye out for them in my size (10). Just looked on Stock X and saw a couple pairs sell for $460-475 this week, before going back up to $525 lowest ask. I gotta set up alerts cuz if they ever go that low again, I'm pulling the trigger. Then I'll sell the Bones and eat the difference, since they going for $440-450 before selling fees.

Hoping that as the market starts to settle I can find a steal tho

i'm in the same boat, got tracking info a few days ago but no movement yet. Tbh fedex has been a nightmare since this pandemic started, almost all of my fedex packages have been delayed. Ups, on the other hand, has been almost perfect for me. Hopefully we get updates soon.
There must be some kind of bottle neck in the FedEx operations.

DBE6995B-04E1-4611-A864-5E6351BAAD43.jpeg

Threw most of my yeezys in the Wash today, looking brand new 👌🏻

I picked up the black MNVN on StockX. Kinda wish I’d had gotten an 11. They fit length wise like the 700v2 IMO. Both were just a tad shorter than my waverunners. The main reason is they look like a 45 degree angle from the side. :lol:

6673FF00-B2BB-4FB9-91C1-C25EE52BB31F.jpeg

You're welcome for the art.

tenor.gif

doing the full gambit. Reshoevinator laundry system, striping and repainting the soles, dying the suede patches, and probably throwing on sole shields and scratch resistant paint sealer on the soles to keep the paint job in tact for as long as possible.

The green-ish hue of the suede patch is one of the best ways to distinguish real from fake, I wouldn't bother with it. Just my opinion tho...

The green-ish hue of the suede patch is one of the best ways to distinguish real from fake, I wouldn't bother with it. Just my opinion tho...

i can still preserve that, by watering down the dye that i use. its just going to come out looking super ashy after the cleaning process which is going to look even more out of place if i dont touch them up a bit.

It was rough. 20 minutes dealing with the timer. Once in cart another 20 minutes trying to check out. Paypal kept timing out and using CC kept giving me the chill out screen until it finally went through
Man congrats. I tried for about an hour and was unable to even cart.

Just got shipping for the blue oats. I know not too many people like but hey, I wear what I like lol.

I received shipping for both of my pair - can't wait to check them out. Finally a new high-contrast colorway... its been too long.

My Zyons finally arrived today. Can't believe that other people got em like a week ago from the same supplier.

Mine too... FedEx dropped them this morning at 1030am.

Back
Top Bottom