Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Is there a way to cancel an END raffle entry?

go back to the Launch page of the product and scroll to the bottom

1595001131789.png

I thought I hit on Hibbetts, but to win a raffle to potentially buy the shoe. I'm getting too old for this sh. :smh:

really like how the cinder raffle happened the night before.

That makes much more sense. Especially since this ain't a shoe I need to double up on.

Yeah it sucks real bad how they are doing that. I only need one pair. It’s also weird to me how footsites are releasing so early. 4am in Cali.

Definitely weird. They got 400k of these in circulation. Something tells me that just because I couldn't care less if I strike out on these, Now ima end up with 3 pairs :lol:

yes that means you won the raffle... you have to pay for it essentially... it's like an option if you want to pass or cop... they don't automatically charge you like some sites

Already took an L in 2 raffles.

Hoping I didnt use all my good luck finally getting a W on the SNKRs app yesterday

Last edited:
Bots dont sleep

True. But since they started dropping them that early on footsites I’ve ever missed. It’s literally been wake up at 5:50, login to each footsite, refresh at 6:00 and back to sleep by 6:15. Maybe that’s luck, but I think it has to do with GR 350s not being as in demand now. Tomorrow hopefully is no different.

Is anybody getting any Ws from anywhere? Sheesh! Lol Like where’s all the pairs at?

Back
Top Bottom