Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Aww no more uncle savino... usually my package would arrive by Wednesday but now it's bumped back to Friday due to the change in distribution center.

I’m guessing that a lot of those sellers with lower prices on StockX and Goat are gambling that they get their pair ASAP because none of them have the shoes in hand yet. I know that there’s a deadline that StockX/Goat sets for the sellers to ship but if they miss that do they penalize the seller with a fine or they cancel the transaction? Either way better hope the sellers pair doesn’t get delayed...

If it gets here it gets here. If it doesn't it doesn't. :nthat:
383276393758195713.png

I’m guessing that a lot of those lower prices on StockX and Goat are gambling that they get their pair ASAP because none of them have the shoes in hand yet. I know that there’s a deadline that StockX/Goat sets for the sellers to ship but if they miss that do they penalize the seller with a fine or they cancel the transaction? Either way better hope the sellers pair doesn’t get delayed...
Pretty sure StockX cancels the transaction and charges the seller a 15% fee. Pretty decent gamble when you’re selling something around 600-700. I wouldn’t confirm my sale on stockx until I had them in hand for sure. You never know when UPS delays your **** or your driver finesses your ****.

I’m guessing that a lot of those sellers with lower prices on StockX and Goat are gambling that they get their pair ASAP because none of them have the shoes in hand yet. I know that there’s a deadline that StockX/Goat sets for the sellers to ship but if they miss that do they penalize the seller with a fine or they cancel the transaction? Either way better hope the sellers pair doesn’t get delayed...

Goat will cancel the sale and deduct 10 points from your seller score. StockX will cancel the sale and issue you a warning for failing to ship out on time. If you’re a repeat offender, then they’ll penalize you 15% of the sale.

These people selling before they get their pairs better pray there aren’t any delays with this storm coming in the northeast tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom