Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
For me, it doesn't have **** to do with being hype / limited / high resale value. My most worn shoes are Tephra 700s and Mauves. After that, Wave Runners, Cream UB's and OG UB's. That's pretty much my whole rotation. Add in the fact that the economy is looking shaky, and do I really need to drop a stack on some shoes that will likely just sit in my closet? I could buy a CZ Scorpion or stocks with that money.

Cinders - I already have static blacks, and I don't really like the gumsole... so why keep both?

Sages - still might keep these, but wish they were darker olive.

Mists - don't really like the colorway but maybe they'll be better in hand? Wish I could've gotten the Aliens and I'd be wearing them.

For me, it doesn't have **** to do with being hype / limited / high resale value. My most worn shoes are Tephra 700s and Mauves. After that, Wave Runners, Cream UB's and OG UB's. That's pretty much my whole rotation. Add in the fact that the economy is looking shaky, and do I really need to drop a stack on some shoes that will likely just sit in my closet? I could buy a CZ Scorpion or stocks with that money.

Cinders - I already have static blacks, and I don't really like the gumsole... so why keep both?

Mists - don't really like the colorway but maybe they'll be better in hand? Wish I could've gotten the Aliens and I'd be wearing them.

Totally get this thought process makes perfect sense. I just sold a pair of shoes off that I just wasn't wearing so I had some "play" money so I went ahead and copped. But I do need to tighten up the ship after this. I'm lucky as I'm working from home and my job is as stable as things can be in these times.

I forgot I entered the adidas raffle for the Mist and woke up today to an email saying I won..I've never hit on that damn app since I started buying V2's..I'm not even a big fan of the Mist colorway..I'ma wait to see how they strike me when they arrive and then decide whether to sell/return/keep em..

All that.

Cinders came in yesterday and I compared them to the NR Blacks. NR wins easily, as the Cinders look brown in some light. Easy pass.

Sages are keepers, IMO. That said, I’m questioning just how much I’d actually wear them.

I think the bottom line is that I have entirely too many 350s to justify having more than a handful of pairs. :lol:

My man said a cream mocha crew sweater

😂😂😂

Ok ok

5925716E-DECB-4C95-AA3B-A1E0D36C446A.jpeg

Yea I like the mist over aliens. I have to many just grey and white yeezys.

Like me buying another black yeezy.

I like the hints of tan. I’m a huge fan of earth tones.

Yea I like the mist over aliens. I have to many just grey and white yeezys.

Like me buying another black yeezy.

I like the hints of tan. I’m a huge fan of earth tones.
hahah I'm with you. I have so many White/Grey/Black Jordan's AND Yeezy's. That's why I might cop these, they are a change of pace.

Let's be real, anyone buyin' these joints is making up for missing out on the Aliens. Myself included. Although I resisted the temptation and held off last minute.

These remind me of when Mauve's released. Were going below retail the same day too.
Didn't have a desire to get the Aliens and certainly wouldn't pay over retail for them. Some of us like the earth tones and wanted to try the new silhouette. simple as that.

Totally get this thought process makes perfect sense. I just sold a pair of shoes off that I just wasn't wearing so I had some "play" money so I went ahead and copped. But I do need to tighten up the ship after this. I'm lucky as I'm working from home and my job is as stable as things can be in these times.
what do you do if you dont mind me asking?

Let's be real, anyone buyin' these joints is making up for missing out on the Aliens. Myself included. Although I resisted the temptation and held off last minute.

These remind me of when Mauve's released. Were going below retail the same day too.

Farfetched has at 205 then pulled them and raised the price to 300

I didn’t want aliens. I can see why people like em. But I just want more diversity for my buck now in days.

Back
Top Bottom