adidas-Yeezy-700-MNVN-Orange-FV3258-7.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-700-MNVN-Orange-FV3258-2.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-700-MNVN-Orange-FV3258-4.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-700-MNVN-Orange-FV3258-6.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-700-MNVN-Orange-FV3258-1.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-700-MNVN-Orange-FV3258-5.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-700-MNVN-Orange-FV3258-3.jpg

eh materials on that upper do not look flattering

Picked up yeshaya in store last night. Static’s are starting to yellow so these are a perfect replacement for them

I'm thinking of offing my Statics to cop Ref Yeshaya's .. saw them in person and they just look better (pattern, clear midsole is dope af).. I feel like I only want to keep Statics to because I have the Black pair as well. If Yeshaya's had that heel tab I would've prob done it already :lol:

Not sure what I'll do though.

I'm thinking of offing my Statics to cop Ref Yeshaya's .. saw them in person and they just look better (pattern, clear midsole is dope af).. I feel like I only want to keep Statics to because I have the Black pair as well. If Yeshaya's had that heel tab I would've prob done it already :lol:

Not sure what I'll do though.
It's amazing how much that simple pull tab adds to the shoe.

It's amazing how much that simple pull tab adds to the shoe.

I dont care too much one way or the other but if I had to tip the scale I'd say tab> no tab. But the Statics were supposed to be grey and theyre not plus the pattern just looks more detailed and upgraded on Yeshaya's. In hand both are nearly identical in shade minus the heavy white on Statics and subtle green stitching on Yeshaya's.. The Static pack separation anxiety is whats really got me thinking :lol: That's why I wish they had a pull tab because theyre like upgraded Statics to me.

Good thing is the price is pretty low so I'll give it a day or so to think about what to do. Oh and over time the Yeshays should hold up better since there is heavy white on Statics. Decisions..

I love both the Statics and Yeshaya, keeping both. I would cop an extra Static if prices were calmer so I would have multiples of both.

Still bothered my second Static pair was canceled. Its such a pure 2-way colorway and an OG.

Thinking of dumping Citrins now, though.

I was looking fwd to grabbing those MNVN 700s but the upper looks bad to me. The material looks all wrinkled

My Static’s were the first pair of Yeezys I had gotten, definitely have been worn the most. At times they have been an everyday 350.

There’s been a little bit of yellowing on the soles but honestly they have held up really well considering how much I’ve worn them.

Think I’m selling all my 350’s they just don’t do it for me anymore..:ohwell: they seem outdated I’m just going to move on to 380’s

I love my 380's mostly because of the extreme comfort but not as much 350's... not even close.

Back
Top Bottom