Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
scuba.gif

02-kanye-west.jpg

If Breds drop tomorrow it would explain why WEX said it was FAKE NEWS to be restocking in FALL

thats fake just based on the fact that the website aint gonna b able to handle it lol the sites goin down and aint nobody copping anything lol
you mustve not been there during the black 750 drop when hella pairs restocked lol

smh at having to buy the package w the expensive invite t

Man if all those old joints restock the servers at ADC and YS will melt into oblivion. Ain’t nobody getting through but bots. :lol:

Lawd if true let me get 1 pair of Belugs. That’s all I want. Could use a pair of zeebs too. Breds possibly.
just use referrer control and create check out links

hopefully they dont switch platforms entirely

oh for those hopeful

BBball

BBbloke

you mustve not been there during the black 750 drop when hella pairs restocked lol

smh at having to buy the package w the expensive invite t

i mean, i hope its true. id like a pair of of bred v2s. but maaaan, alll those pairs, its gonna be damn near impossible. site is gonna get hit HARD

STOCK DISTRO IS SET FOR PEPPER FOR DISAPPOINTMENT EVERYONE

Yeezy has my interest with BBs but I just don’t need more of the same. Long accepted that I could live without 750s so not excited about that either.

i mean, i hope its true. id like a pair of of bred v2s. but maaaan, alll those pairs, its gonna be damn near impossible. site is gonna get hit HARD
it actually increases chances for us normal folks if theres more than one product releasing

was able to cook hell turtle doves and SBB on FTL bc the site crapped and did stop believing.

just hold on to that feeling.

I'd take Beluga 1.0s, Statics, and Breds... but none of the others.

Highly doubt that is what is actually dropping though. Especially since they say "50k" pairs like that is a lot... 50k of each? Or 50k total between those 8 pairs? If the latter - complete ****show meltdown

Back
Top Bottom