Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Adidas sent me this e-commerce page to fill out but have none of the pertinent information they’re asking for. The “supervisor” didn’t mention any of this info. Made it seem like all I had to do was put in my CC info.

Was anyone’s else’s filled out already?

I love the clear stripe. I think the new 350's are a major step in the right direction. Not only the materials, but the shape as well. They have a sexy *** shape to them now unlike before.

Adidas sent me this e-commerce page to fill out but have none of the pertinent information they’re asking for. The “supervisor” didn’t mention any of this info. Made it seem like all I had to do was put in my CC info.

Was anyone’s else’s filled out already?

Link to page?

Can’t really predict what’s gonna happen with wave runners unless someone has stock numbers. If they produce as much as they’ve had for most recent 700 releases they will be an easy copy. Day 1 sellout regardless.

2utk9p3.jpg

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - 'Area 51'

Can’t really predict what’s gonna happen with wave runners unless someone has stock numbers. If they produce as much as they’ve had for most recent 700 releases they will be an easy copy. Day 1 sellout regardless.

Each Waverunner release has been ezy and I expect the same with these as well.

Still want pair of 700 statics.. wish they re-released

90% of this thread feels the same way. i remember being on this thread when it dropped and people were wishy washey, including myself.

i stared at my size for a good hour and thought about my cops in the last few weeks. that was the tipping point but i couldve easily sold my other shoes to offset.

wish i turned faster

90% of this thread feels the same way. i remember being on this thread when it dropped and people were wishy washey, including myself.

i stared at my size for a good hour and thought about my cops in the last few weeks. that was the tipping point but i couldve easily sold my other shoes to offset.

wish i turned faster

Yea bro.. instead we keep getting these earth-tone colors and crap.

statics went up outta nowhere. i remember getting them easily fcfs. the geode's have better materials though. i'm still confused as to why those are so slept on.
I copped Reflective Static’s and NF Static’s which is why I didn’t buy 700 Static’s. I really want them now though. The Geodes are definitely underrated. Materials on those are

Geodes are the best 700, v1 or v2, period.

The navy blue ovals on the sole with those brown panels>>>>>>>>
i actually agree, they're definitely in my top 5 shoes this year also. i like touching that upper part as well. ppl are really sleep.

Back
Top Bottom