Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I guess people should have decided between MR or OT?? Or how about Oreos vs Black/Reds?? ORRRR how about all those Nikes and Jordan’s that are slight variations of the other? lol you guys are hilariously biased.
MR and OT are completely diff colors bro. Jordans you might have had a better point but its still not exactly the same because even with those same models the colors arent as close as statics and Lundmarks...

MR and OT are completely diff colors bro. Jordans you might have had a better point but its still not exactly the same because even with those same models the colors arent as close as statics and Lundmarks...

LOL do you have both pairs in hand??? One is PURE WHITE and the other is CREAM... it’s like saying the UB OG WHITE and UB CREAM ARE TOO MUCH ALIKE :rofl:

LOL do you have both pairs in hand??? One is PURE WHITE and the other is CREAM... it’s like saying the UB OG WHITE and UB CREAM ARE TOO MUCH ALIKE :rofl:
So a monotone color shoe that is in the same color spectrum as one another isnt close to being the same? UB white and UB cream are similar LOL. To your point are the Bred 1's and Chicago 1's basically the same too since their the same model?

So a monotone color shoe that is in the same color spectrum as one another isnt close to being the same? UB white and UB cream are similar LOL. To your point are the Bred 1's and Chicago 1's basically the same too since their the same model?

No but look at all the variations of Black Toes that are extremely close. And people eat those all up.

No but look at all the variations of Black Toes that are extremely close. And people eat those all up.
That may be but those are inherently different by either color blocking or different color all together. What everyone here is saying is the Statics and Lundmarks are essentially the same but one is dirty w/o a pull tab LOLLLL

That may be but those are inherently different by either color blocking or different color all together. What everyone here is saying is the Statics and Lundmarks are essentially the same but one is dirty w/o a pull tab LOLLLL

I originally thought so as well, BUT after watching videos, seeing updated pics, AND HOLDING IN HAND, they are completely different colorways.

sounds like your sizing is all over the place to begin with :nerd:
9 in Jordans, dress shoes and boots. 9.5 in 270s and 720s.. been going 9.5 in 350s, but have ALWAYS had to take the insole out. These things just run HELLA small and haven't changed despite people saying they fit tts now.

I originally thought so as well, BUT after watching videos, seeing updated pics, AND HOLDING IN HAND, they are completely different colorways.

I wouldn't go as strong as "completely different colorways", while they are obviously 2 different colorways, I would say they are more similar if you're going to compared between all the V2's clear stripes so far.

AD3B6679-FB3B-4746-9E8A-117DED17A2A0.jpeg

Nothing alike.

You trash the 500s, yet bought both of these pairs? #losing

Try and see if it’s fuzz or something. My static’s has the same type of mark and it turned out to be some of the darker gray knit I grabbed some tweezers and pulled it right off. Just a though

Unfortunately it’s not fuzz. No luck in removing it. I’d keep to wear but I don’t want that to be an issue should I decide to sell them later down the road (after wearing of course).

Back
Top Bottom