• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

So I’m in the finishline app trying to get a ticket for the raffle, but it won’t let me do step 1 by selecting a store and pick a size and keeps asking me to join winners circle which I already have. Is this app weird or am I doing it wrong?
The app is awful! Mine wouldn't even load!

Mens' shorts and pants are getting higher and higher lately. One day men are going to be wearing booty shorts talking trash on NT denim lol.

Nah, basically when the 2019 elementary kids get to highschool they will not want to look like their fathers and it’ll go back to baggy or covering knees, covering ankles , rebels always trend

Nah, basically when the 2019 elementary kids get to highschool they will not want to look like their fathers and it’ll go back to baggy or covering knees, covering ankles , rebels always trend
Except that baggy is the current trend

Already felt like a buster for coppin antlia when I had butters. Don’t need lundmark bc I got static. Think I’m gonna leave the 350 alone til we get something different. :smh:

That two tone fiy tho

Except that baggy is the current trend

I see some celebs doing it like Kdot, Ye, ASAP...
for the most part I just see straight leg high waters
Nothing “raver” baggy. I do not miss the days of frayed jnco’s and hilfiger carpenters.

I see some celebs doing it like Kdot, Ye, ASAP...
for the most part I just see straight leg high waters
Nothing “raver” baggy. I do not miss the days of frayed jnco’s and hilfiger carpenters.
Breh u in my head. I was thinking of finding some stonewashed Tommy Carpenter jawnz

Back
Top Bottom