Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Bet. But how it not make sense? In order for you to make your Y comment, X had to happen. Therefore it's an ecosystem. For example, police need crime/criminals otherwise there wouldn't be police.

Anyone can be a criminal in the eyes of police based off of appearance alone. Pointing out my 7k in posts like all 7k were only pictures to gain likes like I'm not here to talk about **** I/we want but don't need or contributing useful information to help this community is insulting.

It's about timing of exclusivity. People will still pay to be in the early wave of IG flexers regardless of whta happens with future restocks or value.

But that’s before release, and the Market for them can’t possibly JUST be them to the point where every sale setting the market value is an IG flexer. There are cats out here really dropping $1000+ TODAY. That adidas can restock tomorrow. And they’ve done it. I remember when zebras were $1200

I feel like I'll probably be rocking these on the weekends through the summer. A simple yet comfortable sneaker, can't beat that.

I got 3 pear
DBB9DD6A-85F6-4638-ABB7-CDF60DE5CD33.jpeg

I'm still holding out for a slightly more dip on them 5.5 but I agree.....not looking like its gonna go anywhere but up from here....

Gave in on my personal as well.... and to think a day before rd they were going for low 4 then the high was almost 6:sick:

Yup. Already gave in.

Me too.. :lol: Was trying to hold out then said F it after I saw the price go up like 20 bucks then come back down. Really mad I had to pay that on these but I'm not playing magic globe with an impossible restock.

Me too.. :lol: Was trying to hold out then said F it after I saw the price go up like 20 bucks then come back down. Really mad I had to pay that on these but I'm not playing magic globe with an impossible restock.
How much you paid? Sz 9 is it looking good.

I was also expecting a footsite restock

Can’t figure out why these clown bidders on StockX and GOAT just don’t stick to their guns for more than 10 minutes. Dudes cave like it ain’t ****. :lol:

Just checked prices on SX out of morbid interest and can't believe folks paying £1k for them rn...

2EE4C666-BB7D-40E7-AE99-364495A6BDCC.jpeg

UNDS these today

What’s the consensus on them Calabasas pants in here?

I been thinking bout pulling the trigger on a pair or so but could use some feedback positive / negative etc

Both styles are okay to me but leaning towards the track joints more so than the nylon jawns

Ohhh that tee is sick...

How did you size?

Back
Top Bottom