Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Will do don’t worry I won’t be a threat to you that day

tenor.gif

dunno if you’re married or nah but if you’re in a partnership with your spouse then their opinion should matter somehow especially on a 400 shoe purchase.

I guess it really depend's on your family's financial situation. A $400 shoe purchase isn't something i'd personally feel the need to consult with a significant other before pulling the trigger, but that might be different for others.

I don't need permission to but the wife will probably rationally keep you in check from spending $400+ on another pair of black yeezys when you got Pirate Black V1 and Bred V2
Yeah, agree completely. Sometimes just because you can doesn't mean you should. Most of us probably have way more kicks than we can possibly wear anyway. Speaking for myself I know that my sneaker purchases are excessive and unjustifiable. If I didn't feel a little but guilty once in a while, I can't imagine how much more I'd spend.

Yeah, agree completely. Sometimes just because you can doesn't mean you should. Most of us probably have way more kicks than we can possibly wear anyway. Speaking for myself I know that my sneaker purchases are excessive and unjustifiable. If I didn't feel a little but guilty once in a while, I can't imagine how much more I'd spend.
That’s where I’m at now... I just got Travis Scott 1’s and I just got a bonus check recently... I put half away and I was gonna spend this half but only on Yezzy’s and that’s it... $250 max, not $350-$500.... I got a house, bills, and **** but this was planned purchase...

Anyone who purchased from champs receive a PayPal confirmation but no champs order confirmation? I'm getting worried my **** didn't go through

That’s where I’m at now... I just got Travis Scott 1’s and I just got a bonus check recently... I put half away and I was gonna spend this half but only on Yezzy’s and that’s it... $250 max, not $350-$500.... I got a house, bills, and **** but this was planned purchase...
I was on the same boat. Then my boy offered me a pair for $350 and I couldn’t refuse considering the marker :lol: :smh:

dunno if you’re married or nah but if you’re in a partnership with your spouse then their opinion should matter somehow especially on a 400 shoe purchase.
If you're spending your own money and not spending anything that will affect your bills, your wife's opinion really shouldn't matter. She ain't your mom fam.

Back
Top Bottom