• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
gonan do a 14. u wylin if u think we hitting a 13.5 lol

yeah i know lol, tbh I think a 14 fits better in these newer models w/ the stripes. Got a 13.5 in the clays from ADC and it was a bit snug

I'll still enter all these raffles, just wish I could try on ADC and get them for 220 flat

Not Bad
DB58C9E5-A66A-440F-B971-7E17B2D5E44F.jpeg

Man, I'm gonna regret passing on these. But that see-thru stripe does not appeal to me at all :smh:. If they made the Frozen Yellows like this ... :nthat:

right, harlemdiplomats up there doesnt use logic

Didn’t put in opportunity cost for shipping, driving, posting materials, etc. after it’s all said and done you’ll probably only net $150-$180 profit depending on where you live. Idgaf what people do but I calculate all this **** to see if it’s even worth it lol

Didn’t put in opportunity cost for shipping, driving, posting materials, etc. after it’s all said and done you’ll probably only net $150-$180 profit depending on where you live. Idgaf what people do but I calculate all this **** to see if it’s even worth it lol

That is still worth it. All of that probably takes up only 30 minutes of your time. So unless you make more than $150-$180 in 30 minutes at your job, then it is very worth it.

stockx gives you a label and you just reuse the shipping box you got them in

can anyone give some tips for removing some jeans dye off their yeezys? It's gotten on the laces, and the ankle collar (not the primeknit part).

any help would be appreciated!

I don’t know how you miscalculated so bad then. Like someone else above said, you reuse the same box you’re sent and StockX sends you a prepaid shipping label. Free & free. It takes 12 minutes round trip to UPS and back for me.

Back
Top Bottom