Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Anything is possible. I heard they have, but I heard StockX has stuff slip through as well. Everything checks out except the tag.

Hmmm so my pair came in this evening and my tag matches my Mauves that I bought from Nice Kicks awhile back. I’m guessing mine are probably okay.

ABB02E1C-5033-41FD-81DF-B8D8D1EC1091.jpeg

7E20E012-3B59-48D7-BA48-D6A147F58BE5.jpeg

Hmmm so my pair came in this evening and my tag matches my Mauves that I bought from Nice Kicks awhile back. I’m guessing mine are probably okay.

ABB02E1C-5033-41FD-81DF-B8D8D1EC1091.jpeg

7E20E012-3B59-48D7-BA48-D6A147F58BE5.jpeg
Like I said mine look 100% legit. I’m just missing the adidas sizing tag. The numbers on the box match the size tag inside the shoe. Boost looks good when I shine light through it. Everything looks good. Just no size tag.

Let me ask you this. I know in size 13 the box’s are different sizes. My Mauve salt and inertia box is bigger than my wave runner and geodes and analogs. Is that the same for you?

Like I said mine look 100% legit. I’m just missing the adidas sizing tag. The numbers on the box match the size tag inside the shoe. Boost looks good when I shine light through it. Everything looks good. Just no size tag.

Let me ask you this. I know in size 13 the box’s are different sizes. My Mauve salt and inertia box is bigger than my wave runner and geodes and analogs. Is that the same for you?

Nope, boxes are the exact same size (both of mine are US size 11).

Anyone know where some size 12.5 analogs can be found for under $280 shipped?

Are they going to get lower in the next week or two or have they already reached their lowest prices on the secondary market?

Those jeans look really nice with the waverunners. Never heard of Nudie until your post but I've been looking on the website and they look really nice. Just a bit pricey at ~$200 a pop. I need a nice new pair of jeans though, so I'm tempted to try a pair. I usually roll with Banana Republic jeans during the sales so this would be my first 'expensive' pair of jeans. Any recommendations? Overall happy with them for the price?

Thanks man.

Yeah Nudie Jeans are definitely one of my favorite denim brands.
Well worth the money in my opinion. Quality is amazing, their clothing is sustainable, and you can get your denim repaired by them for free when need be.

Definitely recommended.

-Drew

Thanks man.

Yeah Nudie Jeans are definitely one of my favorite denim brands.
Well worth the money in my opinion. Quality is amazing, their clothing is sustainable, and you can get your denim repaired by them for free when need be.

Definitely recommended.

-Drew

Thanks, I’m going to try a pair out. :pimp:

Anyone know where some size 12.5 analogs can be found for under $280 shipped?

Are they going to get lower in the next week or two or have they already reached their lowest prices on the secondary market?

I feel we’re bound to see sales less than that eventually on them- there were just too many un-bought pair not to. Someone posted a link for $260 shipped the other day a few pages back.

their website has a virtual size guide to help determine what fit you would want

buy from cultizm.com, their prices are going to be cheaper than other sites w/ the VAT discount

Thanks for the tip- discounts always appreciated. What’s the VAT discount? Just a website sale code on their site?

C2CF87F0-A965-4DBE-B913-49A738B24592.jpeg
5868AAC8-5CD0-47F7-A1D8-0F99AE505735.jpeg

Not sure if these have been posted in here yet? Latest pics I’ve seen on the Vanta 700s
I like these Vanats, but I almost like my Geodes I just got a little more- especially for $225 vs. $300 for Vantas- just a little more to the Vantas even though I usually appreciate colorway simplicity.

Back
Top Bottom