• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
D824179F-2FF9-429F-B5C6-887C19B36FD1.jpeg
7D1801CC-678E-4A04-85AC-DE2029E5E61E.png
Here’s a non Moses fit with my 750s
The simple fits!!
:pimp:

I will post pictures. I just feel like they will be hard to move etc if i dont have tags. I feel like this dude cut the tags put them on fakes so he can sell both ways. Either way without any tag. I am not happy about it. I feel like even stock x would reject them because they don't have tags. I was told by them that they must include tags or they won't accept them....I just feel like i got jigged and i know thats part of the game. Happens to everyone at some point. I just won't be dealing with that seller anymore.
StockX sent me a pair of Ultras with the tags removed (but still in the box just strewn about). I argued the shoes aren't brand new anymore if the tags are removed and they disagreed so I filed a chargeback and they suspended my account.

Has nothing to do with being superficial and judging ppl's body's, has to do with fashion trends being dead. That's a dead trend. Period. Next.

what? a shoe's style has a good portion to do with how your body/feet looks to make it aesthetically better. Thats why some of the bulky shoes (ex. Balenciaga Triple S) looks bad with some skinny legs/calves which makes the shoes look even more bulkier and clown-feet ish than it already is. Have you seen a big dude wear some flyknit racers? The waffle looking soles is already narrow as it is, now put some big wide feet gushing out on the sides. My point is, there are certain shoes that look better with certain body types. Not everybody can pull off every shoe, thats why people have preferences. As far as that fashion trend goes, its not dead because companies are still releasing a similar silhouette style shoes and you got some people still wanting more 750's.

I agree on that statement. The 750s probably isn't dead, but it's just a polarizing
model that did not age well over time.

i did not legit check because i trusted the seller. He said he "tucked the tags for pics" but i didn't get any tags at all. Maybe I am blowing up the tag issue but every yeezy i have has come with a tag but these ones. To me something doesn't add up...

I think you're overthinking things. I've purchased shoes (Ultraboost) without tags before and I simply don't care. It's not really a big deal, man.

I’m buying any 700v2 i can get my hands on for $300 b4 tax or less..so even if Vanta ends up looking trash..even though i still want couple pairs of black 350s..imma still go for Vanta and Cements and Salt 700v2. Took a couple days to break in..but when they do..the relief for my feet were great. The lightness of them too..its just a crazy shoe. Not too many people rock em. People notice them.

500 and 700 are products of hype, and have no long term value. 350 V2 is a hyped shoe, but a sleek, timeless design. Not all colorways of the 350 are timeless, however. Example: Clays :sick: Static’s :sick:.... BUT most of the original forms of the 350 V2s are timeless colorways that will never get old. Triple Black V2 will be one of those colorways, If they are what we’ve seen so far.
This is the biggest Yikes I've seen here.

They did the right thing suspending you
Explain. I wasn't satisfied with the purchase, tried to work out a resolution with them and when they refused to provide a sufficient solution, I did what I had to do. I bought these shoes to wear but I bought them thinking they were brand new, with the tags still on. Once the tags are removed, they've either been worn or could be fakes.

I’m buying any 700v2 i can get my hands on for $300 b4 tax or less..so even if Vanta ends up looking trash..even though i still want couple pairs of black 350s..imma still go for Vanta and Cements and Salt 700v2. Took a couple days to break in..but when they do..the relief for my feet were great. The lightness of them too..its just a crazy shoe. Not too many people rock em. People notice them.
it's true - every time I've worn the Geodes there have been a handful of people telling me they look much better in person/on foot than the promo photos - could end up being one of the most slept on releases

IMG_0622.jpg

it's true - every time I've worn the Geodes there have been a handful of people telling me they look much better in person/on foot than the promo photos - could end up being one of the most slept on releases

IMG_0622.jpg
lol yall dont need to create terms like slept on to justify ur purchase.

if u like them it should matter if we think theyre slept on, look beter in person, or trash af.

Explain. I wasn't satisfied with the purchase, tried to work out a resolution with them and when they refused to provide a sufficient solution, I did what I had to do. I bought these shoes to wear but I bought them thinking they were brand new, with the tags still on. Once the tags are removed, they've either been worn or could be fakes.

This logic is very flawed.

Nothing loads for me........... but ****!!! I need these. If they don’t bring them back by end of year, I’m going in at whatever price they’re going for.
Ah might’ve been because I had it on private. Just changed it and also added more photos.

I don't remember the last time I received a pair of shoes from Adidas Australia with tags. Not even floating in the box. As in no tag at all. And these are not returns because I purchased them on release day. Never been able to cop a pair of Yeezy off that site, but I've bought GR as well as collabs like Pharrell byw x, GOT, Undftd UB, all with no tags. Not sure if they're just too lazy *** or to stop resellers. Probably the former.

Back
Top Bottom