• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
The clear stripe actually works with all black

black socks..or any other color you want to show through would work since the black has not other real competing color on them. I hope the sole is translucent like the breds. I'll retire my pair for a while and rock these into the ground.

All black shoes have always been crazy boring to me. I could never understand buying a dope shoe blacked out that somebody might confuse as slip proof work shoes until they get closer. Plus they make your feet look small. Just not excited for anything all black.

I need contrast, Papi.

All black shoes have always been crazy boring to me. I could never understand buying a dope shoe blacked out that somebody might confuse as slip proof work shoes until they get closer. Plus they make your feet look small. Just not excited for anything all black.

I need contrast, Papi.
you must have small feet. to a bigger foot, looking smaller isnt bad lol

I need contrast, Papi.

That's where the clear stripe comes into play.

That's where the clear stripe comes into play.

This would work if the material actually was more transparent than it is, and it's 1/3rd of the stripe that shows through. the rest is covered up.

So again, just ain't enough contrast for me.

you must have small feet. to a bigger foot, looking smaller isnt bad lol

especially for size 12s that rock the 350 v2s - we have to get size 13 which just look like banana boats sometimes. On top of disproportionately low production numbers

Black is a slimming color, it def makes your feet look smaller than any other color. It ain't opinion my G, it's fact.

It's a small thing for most ppl, but for me, it's one of the main reasons I don't like all black shoes.

Black is a slimming color, it def makes your feet look smaller than any other color. It ain't opinion my G, it's fact.

It's a small thing for most ppl, but for me, it's one of the main reasons I don't like all black shoes.

no i'm not arguing that. black is slimming. I'm saying the amount of perceived slimming is marginal.

and you don't want to look like you have small feet? :lol:

whats the root of the problem here? let's go deeper into this subject. What's going on bro?

an all black Yeezy? WOWWWW STOP THE PRESSES THAT'S SO UNIQUE! what an idea!
tenor.gif

It was bad enough they're gonna drop the all black 700 v2 on me but now I gotta cop the 350 too? And most likely have to get pairs for the lady? I'm finna be poor

Back
Top Bottom