Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Do you guys disagree with the whole list or certain ones in particular?

Your list is fine. I was just being half srs with my previous post. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and I can see reasons why you'd choose some of those as being inferior to Butters.

I do agree with them being better than Yebras. I'd probably take them over the Zebras too since that colorway/pattern never appealed to me the way it does to the majority of folks

2CCABA56-5796-456F-96C2-4B25985A5190.jpeg

Butters are dope at first, but they don't age well. They look terrible once they're dirty. Sold my used pair and never looked back.

Saw some butters today at Disneyland and they looked good out in the natural daylight. Almost made me rebuy them, but I prefer the yellow/green hue of the peebras.

If adidas really does want to push the yeezy brand, they probably gonna have to make some price adjustments. Either that, or they’re going on deep disco, which I’m super cool with. You can get dad shoes for $40. Every yungun out here has some Filas because they’re affordable and they look good.

If adidas really does want to push the yeezy brand, they probably gonna have to make some price adjustments. Either that, or they’re going on deep disco, which I’m super cool with. You can get dad shoes for $40. Every yungun out here has some Filas because they’re affordable and they look good.
I agree with everything until u said filas look good. they look like ****!

Back
Top Bottom