Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Geodes lookin' better and better I just hate that they are dropping em' in spring, that's a fall/winter shoe. I would have rocked those hard last year and into this early year. Now, I'm in spring/summer mode and those colors ain't gonna be in my rotation as much.
I think I would display til fall.
Should be getting inertias tomorrow! SNS with the quick ship. And I like those laces, wish they were round tho.
flatLaces Gang Gang Gang!

crazy that shoe laces can sometimes make or break a shoe. with that being said i need some white oval laces for the inertias stat!

I'm kinda digging this swap...makes both of them pop 4fe9abd76e08ca15f1cc634aa52be391.jpg

Source: Google...ha

Any experience with YM pre orders? Also do you think the True Form a d Hyper Space will be easy to get in the states?

Near Yeezy releases, these Koreans act like they dont know a lick of english over the phone. :smh:

Guess I'll just have to pull up on Sat and see if they get the Hypers.

Some days I regret selling my Mauves.
Other days I don’t. I like/hate them

I'm on the fence with Mauves, haven't purchased but know if I do I'm gonna regret because I will feel the same. Some days I will like them, some I will question why I let myself talk myself into buying them!

I'm on the fence with Mauves, haven't purchased but know if I do I'm gonna regret because I will feel the same. Some days I will like them, some I will question why I let myself talk myself into buying them!
My philosophy is that if you’re on the fence about something, you don’t really like it that much and selling it won’t cause you to have any regrets.

My philosophy is that if you’re on the fence about something, you don’t really like it that much and selling it won’t cause you to have any regrets.

there have been pairs that I've been on the fence on before, but completely fell in love with after getting in hand.

Back
Top Bottom