• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Had no idea NT had so many cokeheads

020CA440-AC67-46EC-808C-C60C4CE49844.gif

Had no idea NT had so many cokeheads

there's a cocaine epidemic here in california... seems like everyone graduated from Marijuana University and moved on to the white girl..

btw it was my homie that was hitting blow trying to copp yeezys.. he ended up getting two pairs and said he did it for the past 4 releases and scored a pair lol wether he is trying to justify his addiction or not something had to be done and I talked to his girl bout it

there's a cocaine epidemic here in california... seems like everyone graduated from Marijuana University and moved on to the white girl..

btw it was my homie that was hitting blow trying to copp yeezys.. he ended up getting two pairs and said he did it for the past 4 releases and scored a pair lol wether he is trying to justify his addiction or not something had to be done and I talked to his girl bout it
@kevykev is an NT legend :lol: tell him I said what illz? :smokin

140D51B3-B1C5-4695-8EDD-4C0B908A52C5.jpeg

Shape has been good.

You dudes just been Clouded vision with then hate.

Bet when the 500s drop again, dudes will be all over them lol

One Of The Better On Foot Photos In My Opinion :nthat:

Did You Go Same Size As 350s? Or Size Up Or Down? (Do You Size Up On 350’s?)

Really Like How Your Laces Look Proportionate To The Shoe Unlike Most Images Of The Wave We’ve Seen :pimp:

Is this a new shape or am I just trippin?
product-0dfc1029a4ff2484ce05fee568b387733985eaea.jpg
nah, you're right. it is a different shape. but thats because the stock photo from yeezysupply was pretty bulky (based off a sample). when everyone got their pairs in hand, it wasn't as bulky and looks exactly like the photo above. below is the stock photo from yeezysupply, it's a slight difference but you can notice it.

https://hypb.imgix.net/image/2017/08/yeezy-supply-kanye-west-wave-runner-700-101.jpg?q=75&w=1000&fit=max&auto=compress,format

nah, you're right. it is a different shape. but thats because the stock photo from yeezysupply was pretty bulky (based off a sample). when everyone got their pairs in hand, it wasn't as bulky and looks exactly like the photo above. below is the stock photo from yeezysupply, it's a slight difference but you can notice it.

https://hypb.imgix.net/image/2017/08/yeezy-supply-kanye-west-wave-runner-700-101.jpg?q=75&w=1000&fit=max&auto=compress,format

Its the angle the pic was taken dawg

going for 4 pairs Saturday...proxies on deck...ready for that splash. Yeezy supply will be easy cook

Don't mind the longer laces look, the bulky silhouette needs that contrast imo.

But why these $300 again? full boost.. no knit upper.. suede and mesh overlay panels..

Guys this is going to be easy. The only reason the resale is High is because not many people bought them originally. Hence not many pairs out there. Now that they are releasing them not restocking. They will be easy at 300 bucks

Back
Top Bottom