Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Basically even though it’s the most produced Yeezy in existence the beluga 2.0’s seem to be the most wearable to people. I personally think the PB’s are but as far as V2’s I would say 2.0’s are second after the alarm clock V2’s.

What size did you go with?

I went TTS and i should have gone with my V2 size for a better fit..

These are in my V2 size and still tight up front, while the back is ok. I guess I can't lace loose if I don't want them to drag. After 10 minutes the toebox already stretched so I'm hoping they're fine broken in even though my toes feel like it's being tacoed at the edge at the moment.

**** ys

Only gripe w/ the Beluga 2.0's is the color of the SPLY, looks variant-ish to me

These are in my V2 size and still tight up front, while the back is ok. I guess I can't lace loose if I don't want them to drag. After 10 minutes the toebox already stretched so I'm hoping they're fine broken in even though my toes feel like it's being tacoed at the edge at the moment.

I feel like the PP’s and these newer V2’s have that narrow tunnel toe at the end. Idk what’s goin on with adidas sizing lately but they’re making there shoes for pointy toes folks.

After just trying it on and redoing the laces, noticed the midsole is already creasing..

IMG_2968.JPG

**** these things. Production date 9/17

They fit so weird, at first when I put them on I thought I didn't take out the tissue paper but it's actually just how low the toebox is. Wtf
I have no idea where i was or what i was doing while the pre-orders for these sat on YS but i hate myself fot it everytime i see these.

Can anyone here legit check frozen yellows if I PM?

Found my size Locally but I’m not an expert on these

Trying to edit the polls but it won't let me, can you work some magic babyjs23 babyjs23 ? Instead of the extra creams can we add the Moonrocks.

thats why they delete their tweets so people looking now be like "nah YM never said it, they're 100% accurate"

First time that happened to me years ago, I went back to cite post source and thought I was hallucinating. Then became pi$$ed after realizing YM manually deleted. MFs.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom