Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Those "Earth's" would bee fire if the midsole was the same color. then again that's close to those green pair that never came out

I'm debating on selling my Breds (size 10) that I've been worn 3 times. 9+/10. What would be a reasonable price to sell at? StockX for size 10 has been around $790 as of late for DS (I assume). Used on Goat is $550-$700. I would say my used pair would be the best shape out of the used size 10 shoes I see listed. Goat has new size 10 for $820.

I'm debating on selling my Breds (size 10) that I've been worn 3 times. 9+/10. What would be a reasonable price to sell at? StockX for size 10 has been around $790 as of late for DS (I assume). Used on Goat is $550-$700. I would say my used pair would be the best shape out of the used size 10 shoes I see listed. Goat has new size 10 for $820.
Problem solved...you can just slide them on to me for me Zebras....done deal :pimp:

Problem solved...you can just slide them on to me for me Zebras....done deal :pimp:

I already have a pair of Zebras :smile: I would probably consider trading for some Pharrells, but I wanted to try and determine what a reasonable fair market value would be should I decide to sell or trade them.

Beluga 2.0 best v2 IMO

We're all entitled to our own opinions.

So here's what I think about that comment:
stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif

I understand what he’s saying.

Dark, nice stripes, some don’t like the mad orange stripe on the B1. Can be worn with loads of stuff.

I can see how some people would find it the best of all.

And how some won’t because it was a large production run and they’re hype beasts.

Last edited:
We're all entitled to our own opinions.

So here's what I think about that comment:
stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif

I understand what he’s saying.

Dark, nice stripes, some don’t like the mad orange stripe on the B1. Can be worn with loads of stuff.

I can see how some people would find it the best of all.

And how some won’t because it was a large production run and they’re hype beasts.

All this ^^ plus grey is my favorite shoe color

IMG_2968.JPG

**** these things. Production date 9/17

They fit so weird, at first when I put them on I thought I didn't take out the tissue paper but it's actually just how low the toebox is. Wtf

What size did you go with?

I went TTS and i should have gone with my V2 size for a better fit..

Back
Top Bottom