Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
With these few colorways of 350s restocking, when are we gonna see V2 Beluga 2.0s?

Those are pretty much the only 350s I want.

AFF35FCE-C0E1-4B21-A847-948716C89399.jpeg
EA11072C-9D0E-43ED-9180-4AF5FED6658F.jpeg

Beluga 2.0s are GOAT V2. I realized this a few weeks ago when I wore them all weekend. They're subtle yet eye-grabbing, and you don't have to worry about them getting dirty. Wish I had a second pair for the stash.

Apologies if this is a question asked all the time, but I don't spend much time in this thread and the search function is pretty useless.

Cat's out of the bag for Christmas; my family told me they bought both pairs of the 700 for me from StockX. While I've never personally had any issues with stockX, I always prefer to do my own legit checks as well. If anyone could point me in the direction of a good LC post/video, I'd really appreciate it. The LC thread seems to be widely ignored, and oddly enough there are no decent videos on youtube.

I'm humbled that the fam did this for me (considering they hate my sneaker habit), and would hate for something to slip through the cracks. Plus, just peace of mind for ~$700 worth of kicks.

I thought stockx verifies authenticity? tigo0240 tigo0240

They do...but given the holiday volume (especially yeezys), I've heard that employees usually "authenticate" a shoe within 45 seconds. And everyone knows that mistakes happen. This is just for my own personal peace of mind. It means a whole lot more to me that these are gifts rather than just another personal cop. I was just surprised at the lack of LC help on the usual mediums (forums, youtube, etc).

They do...but given the holiday volume (especially yeezys), I've heard that employees usually "authenticate" a shoe within 45 seconds. And everyone knows that mistakes happen. This is just for my own personal peace of mind. It means a whole lot more to me that these are gifts rather than just another personal cop. I was just surprised at the lack of LC help on the usual mediums (forums, youtube, etc).

The 700s were too plentiful to be worrying about getting fakes from stockX. Enjoy your Xmas gifts and keep it moving imo.

Back
Top Bottom