• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I got a really stupid *** question for y’all

I’m heading up north in January near Toronto to visit some family and if I wear my blue tints

Do 350v2 hold up well in snow or no?
What I’m asking is if I hit a snowstorm, will my socks get completely soaked or do they hold up alright?

I’m heading up north in January near Toronto to visit some family and if I wear my blue tints

What I’m asking is if I hit a snowstorm, will my socks get completely soaked or do they hold up alright?

I mean...ultimately we’re talking about fabric on your feet.. albeit, woven different than say a T-shirt on your back, but none the less, still fabric.. or knit. I wouldn’t recommend in a snow storm of any kind lol.. nor would I recommend any shoe with those kind of materials in that environment. They’re made for comfort, relative breathability and to give a sock like feel. Not to hold up in a snow storm

I’m not saying you can’t wear them.. just don’t expect your feet to be completely safe from some Mother Nature. I’d save the yeezy’s for dryer weather and spring for some boots or tougher shoes. Your feet will thank you :wink:

What time does Yeezy supply usually do their drops? I've only copped off of there once but cant remember if its at the regular 9am est or earlier.

Normally 3 AM EST/12 PT. Though I saw on sneaker news article they said 10 am EST which is different than there usual 3 AM drop.

I feel you, I'm in New Jersey so I haven't really gotten to wearing mines but I did go on vacation for 3 weeks last month so I had plenty of time to rock them. Looking down, they look like a lil bulky on my feet compared to my Wave runners but that side view is :pimp::pimp:.... Bout to retire my kicks till spring and just rock boots but I can't wait to wear them again.

Yeah the top view sometime still throws me off, but agree that side view looking sleek af dad shoe.

You basically answered your question... lol @ "stupid azzz question". A knit shoe in snow? Nah fam, you better off wearing boots.

Yeah the top view sometime still throws me off, but agree that side view looking sleek af dad shoe.

Facts!! That slant is how kicks used to be back in the day, especially running shoes. I love the shape. I guess since it's a new silhouette you have to get used to it on foot. Me personally, I think it's the color blocking because the Wave runners don't look as chunky as the Mauves. Mauves look like I got a loaf of bread on my foot when I look down..lol

Facts!! That slant is how kicks used to be back in the day, especially running shoes. I love the shape. I guess since it's a new silhouette you have to get used to it on foot. Me personally, I think it's the color blocking because the Wave runners don't look as chunky as the Mauves. Mauves look like I got a loaf of bread on my foot when I look down..lol

Hmmmm like a good rye bread, now I want a hot pastrami sandwich.

Stopped in my local ftl to put in a raffle ticket for spider AJ1s and noticed that they were doing a raffle for Yeezy frozen yellow too. Thought these weren't going to be as mass produced for footsites, but I guess I was wrong.

Stopped in my local ftl to put in a raffle ticket for spider AJ1s and noticed that they were doing a raffle for Yeezy frozen yellow too. Thought these weren't going to be as mass produced for footsites, but I guess I was wrong.

The Yellows are everywhere around my way...Most spots that I’ve talked to got the same amount they got for Zerbra’s and Sesames...Doesn't look like people are after that colorway as much as the other two either, so it should be easy for anybody who wants them...

Last edited:
if you or anyone else happens to remember that 30% off code please dm me. I really should be x-mas shopping for other people instead but if I can get these for 30% I can't pass them up.

Supposed to be "YEE40" for $40 off, but it's not working at the moment for some reason. Maybe trying hitting them up; discount was posted on their twitter yesterday.

this is probably the worst thing you can bring here in January.
If you want to flex, rock some Jordan 1s, but I really wouldn't recommend it if you're not used
to snow on the ground. Def leave your sock sneakers at home.

Lol, Timbs aren't even enough for Canada in January/Feb. You need some straight up Sorel's or Bean Boots. If need to flex get some 950s

Last edited:
its a little slippery, its a duck boot. Unless your boots have spikes or something, a lot of boots you wear gonna be a little slippery in snow/ice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom