• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
1AABB629-A1A7-4574-8BEF-088BBE429990.jpeg

Hmm might actually like the super moon yellow pair more than blush. Looks super clean!

Just sold my extra Beluga 2's for $420 on GOAT. I placed the price that high to kinda just keep it but it ended up getting sold! Only walking away with $375; well even less after paypal fee deduction. Not bad, but lowkey wanted to keep the extra pair.

Just sold my extra Beluga 2's for $420 on GOAT. I placed the price that high to kinda just keep it but it ended up getting sold! Only walking away with $375; well even less after paypal fee deduction. Not bad, but lowkey wanted to keep the extra pair.
Similar thing happen when my gold medal ultraboost sold on goat for 500. Forgot I even put them on there. Wish I would have either raided the price or taken off. Kind wanted em :/

Just a bit of sellers remorse. But being on the fence and putting them up for a slightly higher price helps the universe make the decision for you.

Yep.

That's why I have a pair of Beluga 2.0's listed for $550 at stockx.

No one said you couldn't stack the deck against the universe, right? :lol:

Reactions: JPS
The demand ain't there. Why waste their time building 500s when they can build more 350s that actually sell.

The 350 fake production also seems to have been mastered by this point. They’d have to go back to the drawing board with the other models.

The demand ain't there. Why waste their time building 500s when they can build more 350s that actually sell.

There are fakes of 700s out there and there will def be fakes of 500s soon enough. As long as there's the slightest chance they can sell them, the rep factories will make fakes of pretty much every nike/adidas shoe that comes out, especially yeezys.

image1.jpeg

There are fakes of 700s out there and there will def be fakes of 500s soon enough. As long as there's the slightest chance they can sell them, the rep factories will make fakes of pretty much every nike/adidas shoe that comes out, especially yeezys.

image1.jpeg

Well yeah, but I'm saying is there won't be a bunch of makers for them.

Well yeah, but I'm saying is there won't be a bunch of makers for them.

Yeah and since there are more panels on these bulkier 90s style runners it will also be a lot more work and take a lot more time for the rep factories to get as close to 1:1 as they have with 350s

Similar thing happen when my gold medal ultraboost sold on goat for 500. Forgot I even put them on there. Wish I would have either raided the price or taken off. Kind wanted em :/

Prices are that high on those. I would have laughed my way all the way to the bank.

Back
Top Bottom