Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Mine are loose in the tongue collar. But tight everywhere else. But they went straight to feet today. I noticed the barber cutting my son's hair today had on black pirates. I took a glance and he saw me wearing sesame's and he started to comment on my son's LeBron's. Then started a new conversation about my car. He got caught with fakes and was avoiding the topic. Where I live that would be the 3rd person wearing a boost where I live.
Lol. My kids barber wears fake bred's. They're completely covered in hair and make me cringe every time I see them.

Mine are loose in the tongue collar. But tight everywhere else. But they went straight to feet today. I noticed the barber cutting my son's hair today had on black pirates. I took a glance and he saw me wearing sesame's and he started to comment on my son's LeBron's. Then started a new conversation about my car. He got caught with fakes and was avoiding the topic. Where I live that would be the 3rd person wearing a boost where I live.
The length is actually more manageable than I was expecting. But the shoe fits so loose that I'd be sliding all around in that thing. Could undue the stock laces and actually tie them up, but I really don't want to. Slightly bummed. Could sit on them and see if resell goes up or return. Would like to try a 12.5 for sure...let me go fish for one of those 20 dollar off codes from StockX lol.

I told myself I wouldn't but I did it anyway...this is what a lack of self control looks like
image.jpeg

I told myself I wouldn't but I did it anyway...this is what a lack of self control looks like
image.jpeg

I did the exact same thing. The price I got on the Cream UB was insane though and there was no way I was passing.

Copped sesames then told myself they were going back because they were too plain for the price... they’re still sitting in my closet, and that’s where they’re most likely going to stay.

At least I asked Santa to bring me willpower for Christmas.

Sometimes I wish yeezys were more limited again. It was easier on the wallet. This has been an expensive few weeks so far and still a month of hot releases to go (frozen yellows and wrong thread but concords and SBs (purple lobster and DB).

Sometimes I wish yeezys were more limited again. It was easier on the wallet. This has been an expensive few weeks so far and still a month of hot releases to go (frozen yellows and wrong thread but concords and SBs (purple lobster and DB).

Yea same, I could cop multiples and the other pairs would pay for my personal yeezy. Now not anymore.

Yea same, I could cop multiples and the other pairs would pay for my personal yeezy. Now not anymore.

Yeah we're all there, I think. Now Yeezys are just like essentially all of my other sneaker purchases (with some Nike/Jordan/OW exceptions).

Random question -- anybody else feel like the Zebra's are gonna bump in value again in no time? I grabbed a few extras on a hunch, and I think these are gonna be popular come Xmas time and going forward. I'll always say they're the best 350 by far...

Random question -- anybody else feel like the Zebra's are gonna bump in value again in no time? I grabbed a few extras on a hunch, and I think these are gonna be popular come Xmas time and going forward. I'll always say they're the best 350 by far...

Na... they’re done.

Na... they’re done.

In my 2 sizes (11.5, 12), lowest asks right now on StockX for the most recent 350's:

Sesame (11-23) -- 270, 265
Zebra (11-16) -- 303, 290
Creams (9-21) -- 240, 245
Butter (6-30) -- 249,250

I'd say they're an outlier...

Yep, definitely being phased out.
It would be folly not to retro as many pairs as possible. Way too much bread to be made.
I personally just want at least 1 pair of 750s.

They wont Go up in price again
Recent yeezys won’t go up in resale price except for bae sizes

They wont Go up in price again
Recent yeezys won’t go up in resale price except for bae sizes

Appreciate the opinions.

I think Zebra's gonna be different. It'll be 400 in a few months. That might not be something for brokeboiz, but it'll be just fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom