Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I'm 50/50 on the Sesame's. Personally I would like them better w/o a gum sole. It will most likely be a gametime decision if I buy them or not.

Same. Love the uppers, don't really like that dif colored sole. I won a pair through FTL app so I'll prob go get them, but still wish they were dif sole color

Adidas-Yeezy-Boost-700-Mauve.jpg
unDS? My pair looks mangled compared to yours LOL. Wore mine around 15x now.

I live in a college town, and granted I’m old and don’t get out much. but I think I’ve seen 1 other person wearing yeezys out & about. It’s almost always whatever jordans came out the previous week lol.

I've only seen creams & zebras in the wild, ever, and both were in the same day. To date, I've never seen an Off-White in the wild in the KC area.

Sesames > Zebras & Frozen yellows

Agreed. The Frozen yellow's do look nice though.

I won a pair through FTL app so I'll prob go get them, but still wish they were dif sole color

You mean the FNL app? Got me a little worried as this is my first time trying to get through with the FTL app, and still seeing the countdown in my app.

I’ve been busy. Still waiting on acronym prestos Bristol BWYs and my Zebras from EB to come in but it’s been an eventful 7 days. Adidas and sneaker gods have had their boot on my neck

still debating on salts I’m out for sesames and yeebras aren’t really for me if I’m lucky it’s just mochas to end the year off

D04343CA-1266-4C82-8ECD-F5259B4CA55F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom