• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
DBBD16E0-60B7-403B-BCF6-9E67A1C807A1.jpeg

It has been a while since I worn these bad boys, they are not that comfortable as I remember. ‍♂️

I own a pair

1. They were never comfortable
2. The only look great in small sizes when you reach larger sizes the tongue looks like crap. Meaning the opening to large
3. Soles break down mine are in 9/10 condition cause I didn’t wear them that much.

Colorway nice tho simplistic yet eye catching that’s honestly what saves em

The white sole is actually throwing me off cause I'm so use to the yellowed sole.
Still happy with the pickup.
IMG_5185.JPG

I got mine from footlocker and the heeltab is also like yours where it's not sticking up. Is this normal because most pics the heeltab points up

i did a thing...

DB3C2D0A-5687-4F4B-B110-EC94C3AE486F.jpeg 7AF4049E-90C7-4524-A466-8B04FD1093E0.jpeg B718B13F-CA86-4C6C-BA21-72FB9D5C771D.jpeg

still need to do some clean up on it, but happy with the way they came out

I ordered some volt laces but they may never end up in the shoes. The blacking (graphite) out of that midsole splash and the heal line is a great look! Personally I think they should have came that way along with either the very front toe being black suede or the suede panel along the front of the foot just like the waverunners.

The black splash on the OG midsole works because there’s black running along the upper that connects it... the grey splash customized on the Mauves doesn’t look right because it just comes out of nowhere.
this is true. it would probably look better if it matched that darker brown suede above it.

I got mine from footlocker and the heeltab is also like yours where it's not sticking up. Is this normal because most pics the heeltab points up
Ya, it should be sticking up and I noticed it too.
But the heel tab is pretty malleable/ I fixed it by just playing around with it.

Wonder if some EU websites will release some left over of the Zebras (if there are any left lol )

I ordered some volt laces but they may never end up in the shoes. The blacking (graphite) out of that midsole splash and the heal line is a great look! Personally I think they should have came that way along with either the very front toe being black suede or the suede panel along the front of the foot just like the waverunners.

agreeed. I actually made a mock up of that exact shoe with a dark suede along the side and the midsole painted to give it a brown waverunner look. I dont think ill dye the suede though, but happy with the way the midsole turned out

Back
Top Bottom