Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Only potential “complaint” with the mauves is the shoe lace color. Needs some pop like the OG pair, that’s the best part of the OGs if you ask me. The laces from the OG pair probably work nicely but unfortunately I no longer have them.
The monotone look is actually why Im feelin these.

I'm sure this has been covered already but... :rofl:

Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 12.36.11 PM.png
I was about to enter END and then seent this price I was like might as well buy from YS and give them an extra $40 on top lol

Does anyone know if the Yeezy V2 Zebra sole will yellow overtime in the box? Not sure if i should put them in a zip lock bag.

Won on a second in-store raffle.
Only planned to get one pair, now I’m lost in deciding what to do...
Honestly these will have like zero resell. I would hold my money and if you really need another pair 4 months from now I'm sure there will be a host of them on StockX for retail or under.

does anyone have a valid source to the mauve productions numbers compared to the total wave runners?

Either no one besides NT liked them or they made a sh*t ton that’s about all we can say right now... it would be dope though if we could know production numbers before copping. The price point might have put alot of people off too.

I tried on the SNS raffle, told myself if I won on that, it was meant to be lol. Prob wont drop the $300 tomorrow.

Congrats on those that won!

Maybe I should just grab the whole family a pair and call it a year on bday/christmas presents lol. Always wanted to get my dad some shoes for an occasion, but idk about $300 shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom