Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
so i had a few creases on midsole of my 700s , took a cloth steamer and steamed the midsoles a bit and creases dissapeared . Will this process mess up the midsole paint eventually ? i steam the midsoles lightly in fear of this . Thanks for your input guys
safest thing is to not do this ever. Steam can compromise the glue's integrity as well as the paint job around the area.
Why are you bothered by the creasing in midsole? It's a shoe.

Quick question for everyone! Does anybody have multiple pairs of yeezy in the same size? I’m asking because I have a pair of yeezys that I got from StockX and the box is smaller then all my other box’s. Shoes look good.

The stock is enormous and will prob sit for a bit on YS. I wouldn't worry too much about hitting these early raffles, unless its super close to that $300 mark.

Had a feeling it would be. Which is why I only entered raffles that don't charge crazy shipping and don't charge EU prices. Which ended up being 3. My lowest amount of raffles entered ever.
From my personal experience, purely anecdotal, if I can hit on a sneaker then odds of it being a very limited release is not likely. I hit on these so sorry to the re-resellers lol. Staight to feet for me :nthat:

Quick question for everyone! Does anybody have multiple pairs of yeezy in the same size? I’m asking because I have a pair of yeezys that I got from StockX and the box is smaller then all my other box’s. Shoes look good.
All my Yeezys are size 8, I have (4) 350 v2s and 1 pair of 700s. All those boxes are the same size. fwiw my wife n kids have size 4s and their boxes are all the same size too.

All my Yeezys are size 8, I have (4) 350 v2s and 1 pair of 700s. All those boxes are the same size. fwiw my wife n kids have size 4s and their boxes are all the same size too.
Appreciate the response. I’m not sure what to do now. Shoes look solid. But the box is small and suspect

Just hit the 24 Kilates raffle, purchase window from Sat.-Mon. which is nice. Not sure what their price is yet tho...

For those who hit on SNS, did you guys do the Paypal option or CC? Thanks.

jewelzm3 jewelzm3 _stephen.p_ _stephen.p_ jmilionair jmilionair @drew therefill therefill

PO

Used PayPal.

But they charged me twice for some reason
Screenshot_20181026-121223_PayPal.jpg

Nice to see a bunch of people hitting raffles. Hopefully tomorrow we see a bunch more people hitting on ADC And YS. I’ll be wearing my pair out the store unless it rains and with my luck it probably will.

Did you have a paypal balance? Could have subtracted that out.
Yeah looks like I did. I'm torn on these. I liked how they looked when the first pictures surfaced, but something has been a bit off lately. I do think a different lace color would certainly help the shoe out.

Welp checking out 24 Kilates site I'll most likely be passing on the 700 win there. Probably going to come out to around 380usd since they charge 35euro shipping & don't remove VAT for non-EU orders :smh:

I entered at SNS (only one i entered too) as well but no charge yet. Probably cuz of the size (12.5).

Back
Top Bottom