• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
340F662D-98A1-4BD3-82AD-BA154757C219.png

Definitely in for the BBall Yeezys....and Im not usually a fan of that inner lacing a la the XIII's . I think Ye/design team really put a lot of thought into the silhouette of the shoe. Is it me or is Ye a wide footer ? All his shoes ( except for the pp's which is a spin off anyway ) are pretty wide foot friendly.

Both pairs from YS were made in China. Glad I got the "better" quality manufacturing location pair

Best part of when shoe threads become political is understanding who is a MAGA moron and who isn’t. :pimp:

Makes my ignore list selection that much easier. :pimp: :pimp:

that's the part i don't like. when you find that part out your like dang homie.... we cant be friends no mo

i rather just keep it unknown what there political opinions are. just ruins the whole thang once you find that part out..... reasons i never never never went into that KAP nike thread i was like well my block list would just grow and i be angry on the internet

i don't need that energy in my life

I was new before the internet.

So technically i was never new, no.

gotta understand lots of folks like 15-21. so they may be inexperinced and nervous

SIDE NOTE

buying resell shoes at that age y'all kids blessed up. then again with stock x and reselling way easier for kids to get quick legit lick. when i was that age sneakers wern't going for that easy flip and pretty much attainable

Anyone ever cop those Calabasas sweats similar to the ones dropping on 10/13? Wondering what sizing is like for those.

Man I had an easier time copping yeezys than those pine 1. I managed to double up on 4 of the past yeezy drops and couldn’t snag 1 pair of pines or purps smh ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom