Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I agree the 750s are trash, I had a pair and got rid of them once they arrived.
lol , I thought I was the only one. and since were talking coveted shoes, Jordan 1s can keep it moving too. to me, they look like af1 highs. Nostalgia aside, they're overrated

lol , I thought I was the only one. and since were talking coveted shoes, Jordan 1s can keep it moving too. to me, they look like af1 highs. Nostalgia aside, they're overrated

I disagree with the AJ1s. Some of the classic colorways and color blocking schemes look really good. But they be going OD with the colorways which leads to a bunch of trash releases. Like those Gatorade 1s.... wtf?

Can we stop mentioning kanye's warped political views, it obviously offends the conservatives in here.
I'm done with the 350s, it's time for yeezy to focus on the 700s and give us all the colors we desire.

85F52DC6-D154-4947-B745-4CA214509A28.gif

Y'all will continue to support and buy Nike products after all their human rights violations (sweatshops, child labour, employee abuse, etc) but will boycott Kanye for making an opinion and speaking his mind?

I know Adidas and other companies don't have the cleanest track record either, but don't make this about politics.

He has the right to speak his mind and he isn't trying to hurt anybody. Just as you have the right to have your own opinions and make your own decisions.
That is wayyyy to intelligent and level headed for this thread :D

I disagree with the AJ1s. Some of the classic colorways and color blocking schemes look really good. But they be going OD with the colorways which leads to a bunch of trash releases. Like those Gatorade 1s.... wtf?

yup, totally agree with some of the colourways being fire, but I just cant get down with the model. I'm a 3s guy so maybe I'm a little biased.

And said comment wasn't? This is getting real tiring, let's just talk about shoes.

I agree 100% let’s talk shoes only. BUT, you keep bringing up others and their differing views, so you’re bringing this on yourself.

Back
Top Bottom