ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT FAM,

Ive never attempted to cop any yeezy boosts that have released because well...im realistic. And from what I can see in 2015, attempting would have just been a waste of time..but im curious...

Is copping a pair even feasible??
should I even bother at this point?

I stopped buying jordans years ago because I was sick of dealing with all the ********, too old for it

i mainly wear adidas now because they brought back the og stans and superstars and frankly, theyre not hard to get...

but I do like some of the yeezy colorways that have been releasing (star wars colors, think about it ) 

so help me out familia
I feel like for sites like adidas you can get in but usually by luck. They really do let people in at random so I would say open a lot of windows to increase your chances. You don't lose anything to try. It's more unlikely than usual tho with all these backdoors and bots scooping everything

NT FAM,

Ive never attempted to cop any yeezy boosts that have released because well...im realistic. And from what I can see in 2015, attempting would have just been a waste of time..but im curious...

I stopped buying jordans years ago because I was sick of dealing with all the ********, too old for it

i mainly wear adidas now because they brought back the og stans and superstars and frankly, theyre not hard to get...

but I do like some of the yeezy colorways that have been releasing (star wars colors, think about it ) 

so help me out familia
im 1/4 on the ones i tried, wont hurt if you have time and your scedule allows it just dont lose sight of priorties

NT FAM,

so help me out familia
I tried for the last two releases of 2015.  For the 750, I entered into 4 in store raffles and 3 online raffles.  Struck out completely.  Then for the 350 Tans, I went to 10 different stores for raffles (grateful LA had so many opportunities) and hit on one (Champs), so putting in the extra effort did pay off for me.  I tried ADC on launch day and got let in a couple times with multiple tabs open, but always had issues checking out.  I hope in 2016 the releases will be slightly easier.  Hopefully with more Confirmed Apps and increasing retail raffles, maybe this will be the case?  Fingers crossed.

NT FAM,

so help me out familia
the new 'raffle' system adidas.com uses makes it worthwhile to have it open on your phone/computer on release day. Since they randomly let people in you can have it running in another tab while you're doing other stuff & just check it every couple mins. I was lucky enough to get through on these tans doing just that.

Meth still hung over 
nerd.gif

yea, this thread is only for complaining and talking about how we struck out 
roll.gif
 go post in the  buy/sell forum and get ignored 

So where then? Fam I gotta eat I;m still so salty about how I couldnt checkout on ADC.

Me too, had the tans and 750s in my cart when they dropped. I got to review and pay then couldn't get past that

Last edited:
How many times we gon ask about adidas shipping?

It's a holiday weekend. FedEx isn't open till Monday. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom