ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

welp, looks legit. It was in my cart but couldn't go to payment.
roll.gif
    Ya damn vultures!! Homie asked for a legit check and a NTer tries to purchase it! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Huge shout out @Al Audi for the link to the restock this AM.

There's a site that still has them avail and it's per invite access only.

@Al Audi [emoji]128074[/emoji]
Tampa up in this biatch 
nerd.gif
 Ok, maybe I don't live in Central Florida anymore, but I'm a Bucs fan. Spare me, I've endured enough pain and disappointment in my lifetime 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That supply store i thought multiple members confirmed as fake seller...

You guys so thirsty to save two hundred dollars that you walk into a trap equivalent to a box held up by a stick with a piece of cheese underneath...

Also why do people keep calling the black 750's pirate black? they are core black, hence "cblack" on the label.

did anyone receive shipping confirmation or cancellation from the Yeezy Supply release that happened at 2 am the other morning?

im interested to see if anyone had their yeezy supply order ship yet

Would love it if Yeezys lured all the hypebeasts and resellers away from releases like OG Royal 1s... Would be a dream come true from a long time Jordan collector who actually wears the shoes haha

if you really dont care for yeezys they make for good trade bait. you can straight trade almost any 350 for ds royals. 750s you can trade for them and get cash back on top.

if you really dont care for yeezys they make for good trade bait. you can straight trade almost any 350 for ds royals. 750s you can trade for them and get cash back on top.

Haha no no I love 350s and am still yet to get a pair.. However, I'm hoping Breds are a somewhat easy cop this year because of the hype for Jordans starting to die a bit. If I cop a pair for retail, I'll know I can thank Adidas and Kanye for it.

Haha no no I love 350s and am still yet to get a pair.. However, I'm hoping Breds are a somewhat easy cop this year because of the hype for Jordans starting to die a bit. If I cop a pair for retail, I'll know I can thank Adidas and Kanye for it.

Kanyes hype and adidas has nothing to do with Jordan's sitting.... Do you realalize Nike and Jordan brand are mass producing every release. Bet they it those numbers in half or more and they'll sell out quick as ****.

Kanyes hype and adidas has nothing to do with Jordan's sitting.... Do you realalize Nike and Jordan brand are mass producing every release. Bet they it those numbers in half or more and they'll sell out quick as ****.

You really don't think the growing hype for Yeezys and Adidas in general has had an effect on Jordan Brand's popularity? To many people (especially hypebeasts) wearing retros that are easily attainable (and even discounted) is nowhere near as cool as wearing a limited sneaker designed by Kanye West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom