ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any suggestions on size swapping?
I hit up Sole Supremacy and they were kinda being ***** about it, which is strange cus so many people talk about great experiences with them, but they're actually ripped me off for a $100 before

Need to swap my 10 for an 11.5 or 12 but scared with all the fakes out there

Any suggestions would be appreciated

What's that #? No one has given me that one...

It's the Adidas Concierge number : 1 (888) 923-4327.

They're closed until Monday, go figure.

I know they haven't shipped our **** yet, my FedEx account would tell me if I had something coming, it's pretty sad to lie and say they did.

Plus, who ships something like this, "without tracking".

Adidas continue to play games with us...

All my previous ADC orders never took longer than 1 business day to ship out. Still no changes on my order for Oxford Tan's though.

Anxious? Yes. But I'll chalk that up to all of the holidays around this time. Last I heard there are still some shipping delays, esp. with products coming in from overseas.

Same. Can't say it doesn't worry me though - with all the cancelation talk and what not.

Last edited:
All my previous ADC orders never took longer than 1 business day to ship out. Still no changes on my order for Oxford Tan's though.

Anxious? Yes. But I'll chalk that up to all of the holidays around this time. Last I heard there are still some shipping delays, esp. with products coming in from overseas.

ADIDAS specifically states 1-3 days for processing...Also FEDEX doesn't ship on 01/01. Somebody said they were told the shipping confirmations would start rolling out on Monday.

ADIDAS specifically states 1-3 days for processing...Also FEDEX doesn't ship on 01/01. Somebody said they were told the shipping confirmations would start rolling out on Monday.
1-2 for US it says.

"All orders take 1-2 business days to process prior to shipment. Once your order ships, you will receive a shipment confirmation through email.

Thank you for shopping at adidas!"

Lol yall always tripping. It's holiday season, things will take longer than usual. Just go track your order on adidas site, if it processing you good. Just wait and relax.
some of y'all just impatient. Y'all lucky to even place an order. So chill
*end rant

Lol yall always tripping. It's holiday season, things will take longer than usual. Just go track your order on adidas site, if it processing you good. Just wait and relax.
some of y'all just impatient. Y'all lucky to even place an order. So chill
*end rant

It's been an issue all week with ADC and shipping.

They shipped my Creme UB on Tuesday but fedex tracking still says not found. They assured me the shoes went out. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
I have a question for those who have been successfully cooking on Yeezy releases.

Are you guys using bots, atc, plugs, BD links, or are you guys just getting lucky with raffles??

I am just getting a little frustrated with not being able to cop a single pair of any yeezy release thus far, and believe me I have tried.  

I live in the SoCal area so competition for these shoes does get intense.  I am just starting to think that in order for me to have a better chance at obtaining yeezy in the future, I might have to start thinking outside the usual of entering raffles, and waiting for them to drop online, and although I like to think I am fairly successful, and make good money, I refuse to pay the resellers price.  

Sorry for the mini rant, but like I said, I would like to hear from the people who cook, and how you are doing it.

I have a question for those who have been successfully cooking on Yeezy releases.

Are you guys using bots, atc, plugs, BD links, or are you guys just getting lucky with raffles??

I am just getting a little frustrated with not being able to cop a single pair of any yeezy release thus far, and believe me I have tried.  

I live in the SoCal area so competition for these shoes does get intense.  I am just starting to think that in order for me to have a better chance at obtaining yeezy in the future, I might have to start thinking outside the usual of entering raffles, and waiting for them to drop online, and although I like to think I am fairly successful, and make good money, I refuse to pay the resellers price.  

Sorry for the mini rant, but like I said, I would like to hear from the people who cook, and how you are doing it.
on the same boat as you

on the same boat as you

For these people it's by any means necessary...

I'm team manual...Sometimes you get luck...But when there is serious money involved it's basically all cutthroat.

It's the Adidas Concierge number : 1 (888) 923-4327.

They're closed until Monday, go figure.

I know they haven't shipped our **** yet, my FedEx account would tell me if I had something coming, it's pretty sad to lie and say they did.

Plus, who ships something like this, "without tracking".

Adidas continue to play games with us...

did you contact them and they told you they were replacing your cancelled pair? if so i need to make some calls

Last edited:
tans were my first miss since grey 750s… got in twice but couldn't check either out, still contemplating weather i want the full set or not knowing its going to cost me.

stop posting about bots and other ways on this thread go to pms 

From my understanding nobody has gotten a reply from YS that purchase for tans.

Funny thing is though i just went on the site all the footwear except 950s are removed and the bras and womens tops are all back in stock.
yeah im guessing that apparel restock is people shook about not getting tans and cancelling, thinking about doing the same tbh

Where did I say hire a lawyer? 

At the very least you can do a charge back if said policies are not explicitly stated.  If said policies do exist, then you can just return it during the grace period.

For the record, I didn't buy any bras or panties. Looks like you did, enjoy.

Not sure why you're hating when I'm trying to help people. 

You're hilarious, having a basic understanding of how society works, how the law works, and how to maximize the law to your benefit (without using a lawyer) is how you win in real life.
hey bro didn't know there were grace periods thanks for the info, they are in santa ana cali, can you shed some more light into this? thanks

A couple of guys posted email responses from YS regarding the tans. They sold out and dudes are stuck with bras now.
stop spreading false information, 

i have been following all yeezy supply posts on twitter the past 2 days, and out of every person, there have been about 5 people who have posted the tan sold out email, and about 2-3 have been people who checked out tans NOT apparel, 

and the others have not provided any proof whatsoever that they bought apparel not tans..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom