ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coolest celebrity rocking Yeezys in 2015was Luke Rockhold.
i went to that fight and was sitting few rows behind weidman on the flight home a few days later

Rockhold really put a beating on Chris. Funny seeing his Embedded video when he was rocking the yeezys, everyone was commenting on it

i went to that fight and was sitting few rows behind weidman on the flight home a few days later

Rockhold really put a beating on Chris. Funny seeing his Embedded video when he was rocking the yeezys, everyone was commenting on it
I posted a screenshot the day the embedded episode came out. Anyways, Luke is garbage and hopefully Vitor gets a rematch and knocks Luke rockhold the **** out in the first round again.

I'm a fan of both fighters but Chris is my absolute favorite. Was tough seeing him go out like that, especially the beating towards the end of the 3rd round

Last edited:
Once again can anyone help me with size? I wear a 10 in flyknit racers, lunar 3s, Jordan 11s. 10.5 in flyknit trainers, lunar 1s. Should I get a 9.5 or 10 in yeezys?

Just got tracking for my canceled 750 from Adidas as well.

Coming from Spartanburg, SC.

smokin.gif
Got mine too!

We may be cookin' on Tuesday!

Did you take them in-store or did you get a quote online? Usually taking them in has the fastest turn around depending on which one of the two you took it too.
quote online from Flight Club New York,

live in Miami
Do it. Nobody is going to know how long they will take to sell. Do you know how many size 7s they have? Are there others priced lower?

I think you can put them up on FC and still try to sell them locally...
how can i try to sell locally if they have the shoes and i live in another state? (opposite point of the U.S to be accurate)

with ebay you run the risk of scammers and chargebacks so FC is your best option dont be greedy
yeah you're right

I posted a screenshot the day the embedded episode came out. Anyways, Luke is garbage and hopefully Vitor gets a rematch and knocks Luke rockhold the **** out in the first round again.
Pics for reference

http://niketalk.com/t/576061/the-mm...condit-sat-1-2-7pm-on-ppv/15030#post_24713354

Rockhold here to stay man. I don't even think my dude Weidman can get him. Vitors old deflated *** not doing ****
gotta agree with af1, i love chris and thought he would give Luke more trouble

Luke holding that title for awhile, Vitor off the TRT is a completely diff fighter and we can't look at his Henderson win with relevance considering Hendo off that **** too. Rockhold went into beast mode since that loss and is the definition of when they say a loss changes you for the better.

props on that link too af1, had no idea there was an mma section on here. I'm a big mma fan, go to fights regularly too. Driving out to Boston in a few weeks for the Cruz vs Dillashaw card and already reserved my flight for UFC 200 weekend. Can't wait for that, also got tickets to Rumble vs Bader but that card dont have me amped

How long does it usually take for FC to sell your pair of sneakers?

For example, FC have 100 pairs of sz.10 OT 350s and you decide to sell yours on FC. Do I have to wait until those 100 pairs of sz.10 sell first before mine is for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom