ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet someone lurking will try and do the same thing because they now know that they could get away with it......might want to pm stories like that from now on especially if it could tip off scammers

90% of the time its people with low feedback getting scammed or buyers with low feedback scamming others. How much feedback do you have ? (be honest)
even people with good feedback are scamming 

I'm feeling like a savage.  Can we all put this guy on blast and his girl until they have block all of us hahaha lol
Damn, we could do some damage too. Go to his all his friend page's and out him as a scammer. Wearing stolen Yeezys trying to flex. I bet he'll fell real dumb if his IRL friends knew.

the fambs instagram?

yup exactly what I'm going to do. we need a hashtag though? what should it be.

I'm going to go to his girls page as well and comment on every pic knowing what kind of disgusting human he is so the NT Famb can destroy those yambs 

Even with shipping confirmation, your order isn't safe. My 750 was shipped on the 21st from adidas UK to the forwarder everyone has been using, last movement when i checked today was on the 24th so i decided to give them a call. the rep said the package was being rerouted back to adidas cause either i purchased from outside of UK or they don't ship to business addresses. no email, no refund, nothing.

Like this pic some dude post with 750 browns size 4 ???

Checkout confirmation looks so much better. I just finished my crawler for YS today, I'll post the confirmation for you guys when it restocks again. Wanted to reverse YS for a while, but never got a chance to see how it functions. It was up for enough time today though.

Speaking of cart stunting (not trying to do that), but 9.5 MR restocked like seconds ago. Already gone...and I was telling myself to buy proxies right after i finished writing the crawler zzz[SUP]zz[/SUP][SUP]z[/SUP]

View media item 1849267
View media item 1849297

I've recently just stopped selling high dollar items on ebay and I've never been scammed, just too many scumbags out for yzyszn. FC for anything this hyped for now on for me

I blasted that kid on IG. I work in Paramus so I'll try to locate where he lives and maybe have authorities take a look into it

All he has to do is block us all....we ain't doing no real damage bros....sucks that you got scammed bro....reason I would only do cash meetups, specially dealing with kicks, this culture is full of ****boi scammers.

Naw I'll take one for the team, I'll bang his chick for payback and sell her Celine bag and give OP the cash for his troubles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom