ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know how many of these rich kids wear UA's?  It's not a sample pair. It's a fake. Adidas has a better grasp of shoe security than Nike does. 

He guesses on all info.

He's close with concepts...that's why he gets his pairs early.

Since TD he would speculate and be wrong.
You didn't answer my question, did you check out the source's IG? None of the pairs he has in his collection is fake and it's obvious the kid has connections.

Not to mention these shoes were already shown at the Season 2 Yeezy fashion show....

Last edited:

You didn't answer my question, did you check out the source's IG? None of the pairs he has in his collection is fake and it's obvious the kid has connections.

Nothing is secure in today's day and age. Not information and most certainly not samples.

People called the Red October's fake when it was first leaked
the pair he has in the video is fake.

I don't care about the source. F&F have pairs and thats like 3 people. 

If the "source" got it from one of them...then I'd believe it.

Adidas doesn't let shoes leak to the hands of people like Nike does.

Red Octobers were a Nike release that I, yes me, gave the exact Feb RD for and everyone said I was smoking but Nike security isn't the best.

I'm close to Ye's circle so I'll ask them tomorrow if a pair got out.

Last edited:
Anybody please i know sizing questions are annoying but my girl wears a size 7 womens so what size should i try for tomorrow? How does mens and womens translate to each other?
lol noooo, adidas sizing difference is only 1 full size. But i see what you're trying to do alp 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom