ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these are going to be harder than the 750s. I will be up at 4:45am Cali time and try my chances. I think Adidas is the most reliable and fair way to go.

I think these are going to be harder than the 750s. I will be up at 4:45am Cali time and try my chances. I think Adidas is the most reliable and fair way to go.
edit.. what about overseas. just stay up all night. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

more like "fakes". He doesn't have access to samples and Adidas isn't giving Youtubers any product at all.
Have you checked the source's IG? Kid drives Maserati with pretty much every Yeezy ever made. Kid has connections for sure (and money)

Last edited:

Have you checked the source's IG? Kid drives Maserati with pretty much every Yeezy ever made. Kid has connections for sure (and money)
You know how many of these rich kids wear UA's?  It's not a sample pair. It's a fake. Adidas has a better grasp of shoe security than Nike does. 

Not his pair. Not the biggest TBlake fan, but I trust him for the most part.
He guesses on all info.

He's close with concepts...that's why he gets his pairs early.

Since TD he would speculate and be wrong.

i think simply by numbers, the 750 should've been much harder than these right?
It's hard to say. The 750s felt more limited and less hype. Judging from the photos here, more people are lining up in troves for the 350 OT than the 750s that dropped a week before.

More people are realizing the resell value and want to jump on the train.

From a merchandising POV, assuming total units produced is the same.....there should have been more pairs in each size for the 750s since it wasn't offered in half sizes.

However, I speculate the 350 OTs will have more in quantity and "should" be easier to get given their week day release and some people are at work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom