ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutting the cord was the best decision for me as well, $30 a month for strictly Internet. Stream live TV if I want to, otherwise everything I watch is on Netflix and Hulu
Can't do it. My TV is on 24/7. Even if I'm not watching, I like the background noise.

I received my pair from ADC, upon inspection I did not receive a receipt, and no tag on my shoe either.

A little bummed.

Gonna tell them to send me a receipt if possible, does tag happen frequently?

I received my pair from ADC, upon inspection I did not receive a receipt, and no tag on my shoe either.

A little bummed.

Gonna tell them to send me a receipt if possible, does tag happen frequently?
why do you want receipt? Its not a big deal....

I can just print out my emails showing my name and Adidas purchase, also can print credit card statements. If that were the case.

Just found it odd that no tag and no receipt. If 809 pairs all had a tag on them, and mine didn't, thatd be concerning.

People are very sneaky and deceitful for 1500-2000$.

Also Im in New York, flight club doesn't need a receipt to verify.

The tag and receipt concerns were my own for myself.

Why do people think that receipt immediately verifies authenticity? What's stopping someone from putting fake shoes in a legit box?

I can just print out my emails showing my name and Adidas purchase, also can print credit card statements. If that were the case.

Just found it odd that no tag and no receipt. If 809 pairs all had a tag on them, and mine didn't, thatd be concerning.

People are very sneaky and deceitful for 1500-2000$.

Also Im in New York, flight club doesn't need a receipt to verify.

The tag and receipt concerns were my own for myself.
reseller problems 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom