ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm intrigued by these tan joints.

Opinions are all over the place on the color.

Cue Bart Scott meme.

And if someone can PM me on how to use the warning spoiler feature on here for future reference would be much appreciated

CUT CORD A LONG TIME AGO. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. THE FREE ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT IS TOO STRONG TO BE PAYING ANYTHING.

IN OTHER NEWS. MY 750S ARE ON THE FEDEX TRUCK RIGHT NOW. GOING TO GET MY MOTORCYCLE DYNO'D IN A BIT THEN HEADING HOME TO UNBOX!

Cutting the cord was the best decision for me as well, $30 a month for strictly Internet. Stream live TV if I want to, otherwise everything I watch is on Netflix and Hulu

South Coast plaza was pretty chill for the raffle when I went by. Worker told me last week lines were an hour plus long for the 750's.

Called about my cancelled order. Rep said they had pairs left over so they sending them to customers that got cancelled in the order they were placed.

FNL did a terrible job at packing. If you thought the Nike PSNY was big, this is twice the size with nothing to prevent the shoes from moving around. Also the tape was semi loose so you could look in and see what it was without opening it

My pair from ADC was like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom