ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

take a screenshot and post proof that you copped a pair at 1,300 or whatever and screenshot the email? dudes are weary b.c no one wants to get caught with a 1,200 bill or whatever the price was.
^ This.

Where's the confirmation?

DEMBOYZUP2SOMETING

anigif_enhanced-27262-1410199145-7.gif

App didn't even give me an alert like they said it would, but understandable since the shoes with the Black Friday pricing are separate listings. However, **** did look shady. They did tweet people back when the app first crashed at the beginning of the sale, but no tweets during the Yeezy crash. Plus I did some searching, ain't see no one go through. 

@DemBoyzUp2Somtn Where art thou?
We're waiting for that email and confirmation on the PBs.......

:lol: we all know you are totally bs'ing

Everytime I tried to add payment info it would pop up "unfortunately,GOAT has stopped".
if you  go back i said the same exact thing... now exit app and go to anyother shoe the shi* is as smooth as can be. this is just to get traffic 

Wow, Stores really send employees online to calm the Natives!

Well, The Natives Are Restless!

TRUE GUYS I DIDNT GET A PAIR. But
Probably 1,500 APP DOWNLOADS. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
ZERO [emoji]127824[/emoji] Available
PUBLICITY STUNT. FEATURED ON COMPLEX [emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji]

Did anyone not get a receipt in the box from their SSENSE order?
None of mine were shipped with paper receipts.

For what it's worth, I actually like the GOAT app.  Didn't hit on any of today's releases (maybe they only had 1 or 2 of each? I dunno).

But, I like the concept of the app.  9.5% is a little steep compared to Grailed, but when a shoe sells, they sent a shipping label, which is nice..  If it can become a safer way of buying/selling, it could be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom