ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
drop the 350s disconnect app from server 
mean.gif

Last edited:
i must of typed my name and address like 8 times before noticing the app wasnt saving my info 
eyes.gif
 TF man 

how are they sold out if the app been off line this whole time smfh. Bet they not even dropping anything their just playing with the connection  

I'm literally stuck on the last step it's still refreshing... this is frustrating I don't know if I'm getting through or not 

Last edited:
Stuck in app checkout.  Entered my address this morning...added the pb in my size, and it kicked me out a couple times but i kept retrying and added my cc info...after a couple of tries i completed the entry and hit done....now i have a flashing shoe on the same screen for at leas 15 minutes. I'll assume the L...but might as well let this thing keep going..reminds me of being in line on snkrs or ndc...would be so freakin happy to check out after taking L's all morning on the pushas.

Stuck in app checkout.  Entered my address this morning...added the pb in my size, and it kicked me out a couple times but i kept retrying and added my cc info...after a couple of tries i completed the entry and hit done....now i have a flashing shoe on the same screen for at leas 15 minutes. I'll assume the L...but might as well let this thing keep going..reminds me of being in line on snkrs or ndc...would be so freakin happy to check out after taking L's all morning on the pushas.
I'm in the same boat man 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom