ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moon rocks look dope with black pants.

If this Barney pair ships in wearing black tech fleece with them idc idc idc

Far from it, Nike's yearly growth in revenue is the size of UA's yearly revenue.

No one is giving Nike competition. Period.

My point is that IF anyone WERE to give Nike competition, it would be UA. That's pretty much a fact.
Completely disagree. Maybe in 10-15 years, but adidas has the infrastructure and the brand recognition across multiple signgifcant product lines. For adidas it's about reshuffling and setting better strategy. While UA still has many markets where their brand is not established. Don't get me wrong I think UA is on the right path, but if you talk to people on adidas and Nike campuses they're not too worried about them right now.

Paid for my pair that I won for the Anrosa/Hypbeast.com Instagram raffle.  Still in shock that I won, or any human actually did.  

$258USD shipped.  

pimp.gif

Completely disagree. Maybe in 10-15 years, but adidas has the infrastructure and the brand recognition across multiple signgifcant product lines. For adidas it's about reshuffling and setting better strategy. While UA still has many markets where their brand is not established. Don't get me wrong I think UA is on the right path, but if you talk to people on adidas and Nike campuses they're not too worried about them right now.

Again, Nike isn't worried......

Adidas should be. Because UA is making big strides.

For example, adidas can't afford to hold onto Taylormade any more. And there's tumors that there's another company offering to buy them out. And that company is UA

UA doesn't care about "thirst". They're making money. Period.

If a company cares about "thirst" over market strides then they're not exist in the near future.

Also, have you seen the Curry thread? Dudes thirsting over Cupcake shoes.
you need to be creating thirst and making market strides to have lasting effect though. adidas is doing that. their boost line is doing really well, and they have had probably the top 4 hype releases of the year with the 750 and 350s. UA seems like a new Reebok.

Adidas stock up 30% from when I bought two months ago, so can't complain.

Old. But still very relevant

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20...8_1_armour-ceo-kevin-plank-market-leader-nike

random thought so just throwing this out there but what are the chances that there's a yeezysupply drop tonight? i remember when the PBs came out, Kim K tweeted out a link for that site.

glad they posted a winner list - all IG raffles should be straight legally required to do that
3 random people have tried to DM me since they saw my IG name on that list asking to buy my pair.  One guy even asked if i wasnt buying them, he would paypal me to buy them for him.  

Oh the internet.  
laugh.gif

you need to be creating thirst and making market strides to have lasting effect though. adidas is doing that. their boost line is doing really well, and they have had probably the top 4 hype releases of the year with the 750 and 350s. UA seems like a new Reebok.

Adidas stock up 30% from when I bought two months ago, so can't complain.

UA has been having a lasting effect though. Ask the average consumer what the name of that moisture wicking material is, they're most likely to use Under Armour. Even if it's Nike Dri Fit or Adidas Climacool.

Y'all gotta look at it outside of basketball and street wear. UA makes huge strides in football year in and year out by grabbing more and more colleges. Curry and Spieth are cash cows for their basketball and golf divisions.

3 random people have tried to DM me since they saw my IG name on that list asking to buy my pair.  One guy even asked if i wasnt buying them, he would paypal me to buy them for him.  

Oh the internet.  
laugh.gif
was just comforting reading through the list - really gave you a better sense that you had a fair shot

Again, Nike isn't worried......

Adidas should be. Because UA is making big strides.

For example, adidas can't afford to hold onto Taylormade any more. And there's tumors that there's another company offering to buy them out. And that company is UA
Where golf sales are these days, no one wants to be in golf. Times are tough in golf, with no real positive outlook. Of course UA would be interested in buying them, gives them an established brand without having to build out UA as a golf brand, especially if they can get it for cheap.

Reading is fundamental. Read my posts above.
Correct. But do you think these companies care about how much sneakers they selling? Or how much money they making overall?
laugh.gif

Also, y'all dudes gotta realize that this Yeezy stuff is a drop in the bucket for adidas. A bulk of their profits come from the average consumer who walks into the store and buys whatever they have.
Wasn't really speaking to you...but I did read the above post and quickly gathered you don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about. Companies not really caring how much $ they make overall???...hmmm...yeah...ok bruh.

UA has been having a lasting effect though. Ask the average consumer what the name of that moisture wicking material is, they're most likely to use Under Armour. Even if it's Nike Dri Fit or Adidas Climacool.

Y'all gotta look at it outside of basketball and street wear. UA makes huge strides in football year in and year out by grabbing more and more colleges. Curry and Spieth are cash cows for their basketball and golf divisions.
yea UA is more like a company that'll make strides via patents than products, IMO. kind of hard to compare - maybe easier w/ nike.

How does this story exist? Is there audio of this?
someone posted it in the UNC thread i think; was hilarious.

he could only get one pair of OVOs; went with his dad to pickup 2 pairs and they wouldn't let him cop. so he went outside and called khaled and started crying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom