ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
"grown folk shoes"
I'm not sure bout everything else but when it comes to shoes, NT is home of the old man argument.

Don't like what I like? You're just not old enough 

Last edited:
No, the leather loafers I wear are groan folk shoes. Yeezys are high school, early college type shoes you wear to parties or to kick it with friends.

as "grown *** man though, wouldnt you want to wear real (dress) shoes to bar, lounge, nice restaurant?
embarassed.gif
agreed but there are a lot of places where casual sneakers are appropriate for the occasion...and its no damn fun wearing dress shoes all the time. i like to switch it up. 

casual sneakers, boots, dress shoes, chukkas etc.  

i like these but no way im copping.  350 is too much for any sneaker imo.  

^^True, but tha'ts not the argument being made

...or should I say, "discussion" or the point

Last edited:
Imagine Kanye will wear the solar red ones tomorrow during the Grammys and Nike restocks the Red October during the show 
laugh.gif

Kanye will start ranting immediately 
roll.gif

People are like, finally a high end sneaker I can wear out to a club.

Like there isn't 50 other high end sneaker brands out there, you could already buy but you dont. LOL

Last edited:
Best way to promote the new Yeezy would be to have Kim K. strip down butt naked like she did in Paper mag but this time wearing nothing but these shoes

Imagine Kanye will wear the solar red ones tomorrow during the Grammys and Nike restocks the Red October during the show 
laugh.gif

Kanye will start ranting immediately 
roll.gif
nike isn't that petty.  they have a prestige to uphold and nike has moved on a long time ago from the whole kanye fiasco.  yall just haven't.  hypebeasts 

People are like, finally a high end sneaker I can wear out to a club.

Like there isn't 50 other high end sneaker brands out there, you could already buy but you dont. LOL

lol this is beyond true

its people trying to create hype for a good resell

trying to convince themselves that its a justifiable purchase

look are the shoes bland

yes very

is the design very lackluster

yes very

get over it

its not the end of the world here lol

plenty of other shoes to cop and for far less money

if this didnt have kanye name attached to it 99% of ya wouldnt care or even cop anyway

so just keep that EXACT mentality

if this was a standard regular adidas original drop

people most would be like mehh and some would cop

just like other stuff

and as stated there are a TON of higher end sneakers out there to wear to a club already on the market and have been for a long *** time already

granted i feel if your going to a club that allows sneakers its not exactly the most high end place though

but im sure some of ya think the strip club is an actual club lol

nike isn't that petty.  they have a prestige to uphold and nike has moved on a long time ago from the whole kanye fiasco.  
nike is petty as hell, they don't have prestige, legacy or any of that, they are a big *** company that wants money or did you entirely miss 2014 and 2013 making all red models and solar color way models of nearly every shoe?

They sued some higher employees that went to adidas.

they literally claim rights to their retail employees ideas up until like a year after they start working there because they think they are that innovative an envirorment.

dont defend nike lol.

Last edited:
I will be one of the first to admit, I am buying them cause of the Artist and name behind them. Period.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be as into these shoes.

I just see people lying to themselves on posts. Lets all be real, we want em cause Kanye made em. Period.

They are not the greatest shoe ever made. Sorry Steve Jobs. lol

thats def not true

high top
thick cross strap
Jordan 3-esque toe box

only reason yall saying they're "grown man ish" is because they are all grey

it's another iteration on the Yeezy 1 silhouette, they just don't have an accent color. which is not a bad thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom